I Need A Dance For My Quinceanera For My Hono

I need a dance for my honor court and fast. My quinceanera is in september and i have no idea what to dance
Posted by jess; updated 07/22/04

Hey well my quince is also in sept. And i am going to be doing Bitter Sweet Symphony by the Verve for my entrance....I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack for my father daughter dance...and for my waltz i am doing Tiempo De Vals and for the fun dance i am doing the Pink Panther...Move Ya Body by Nina Sky...Dance With Me by 112...and BOOM BOOM by Los Kumbia Kings...maybe you should do like a song by Los Kumbia Kings or like a dance song thats out rite now, for your fun dance.
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 07/23/04

Hey thats a good idea i think i want to dance to the kumbia kings but i dont know the steps. Do you know any
Posted by jess; updated 07/23/04

Yeah, i do know how to dance kumbias mostly you just move your feet back and fourth my friend did BOOM BOOM for her quince and they did this lil jump fourth jump back thing whenever it said BOOM BOOM and then they did a little square where every person moved to one side to the next side to the next to make the movements into a square and everyone thought that was cool but some of the guy almost silped.If you need anymore ideas just write back here or e-mail me at heavensangel1600@hotmail.com
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 07/28/04

All of yall are taking away the trudition in the quince by having all of thows english songs yall should have them all in spanish enless you want to be a white girl and have white songs then thats up to yall but all im saying is everyone who is giting all them white people songs are taking away the truditon
Posted by monica; updated 08/15/04

Ok, I understand tradition. You do need some tradition in your quince. But everything about a quince is nothing but tradition. You need something different. I danced the waltz called Blue Danube by Johann Strauss. Make sure you get the one with out the words. The one with words is just as nice, but better without. Then you could play the one song by Chayanne. Tiempo de Valse. Those are good. Hope those ideas can help. Let me know.
Posted by Mari; updated 08/16/04