Need Help To Find My QuinceaƱera Dress!     (2 replies)

Hey everyone does anybody know where I can find a really good quinceaƱera store in Houston,TX where i can find a nice dress.
Posted by Boylvrr; updated 11/17/04

Looking For A Volunteer Or Two    

Our company designs personalized puzzles for all types of events, weddings, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc. I am looking to try the product out in the Quinceanera market. I would be willing to create them for your event for the cost of shipping $10-15..everything ...
Posted by John; updated 11/17/04

Quinceanera    

My mom wants me to start planning my quinceanera now even though its not until next October. I know its a little early but I cant wait!!! Anywayz. I dont know if your suppose to dance with your cousin or a friend??? I cant decide if I want pink, black, and white or ...
Posted by Hopie; updated 11/16/04

Quinceanera    

Im going to have a 15nera May 29,2005 and i really need some music so if someone can help me by telling me were i can find some or some songs any of you know with the names of the people that sing them if you know some you can email me at lilgarcia21489@yahoo.com thank ...
Posted by Liz Garcia; updated 11/16/04

Need To Find Guy Dancers For Quincenera    

Does anyone know where i can find guy dancers to stand and dance in my quincenera? I live in Milwaukee.
Posted by Rubi; updated 11/16/04

My Quinceanera     (4 replies)

Hey guys! I really need help! I dont know if my damas should pay for their own dresses or if I should. I know that my Galans can just rent their tuxes but I dont know about the girls. Please help! I need help on alot of other things too. If anyone has any advice please ...
Posted by Vicky; updated 11/16/04

QUINCENEARA DRESS SIZES     (1 reply)

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WEBSITES WITH QUINCENEARA SIZES 7 - 14 FOR MY QUINCENEARA.
Posted by rachael; updated 11/14/04

Quincenera     (3 replies)

I want to plan a quincenera for my daughter but no nothing of the tradition as I haven`t had a family since I was very little. Most of my friends never had one cause of the cost so I have no one to help. Can someone direct me in the right direction as to where to start
Posted by Mercedes; updated 11/14/04

Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

I need help finding a store in miami that rents quinceanera dresses do you know of any
Posted by Jackie; updated 11/14/04

Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

I need help finding my quinceanera dress. Do you know any stores in miami that i rent a quinceanera dress PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Posted by Dulce; updated 11/14/04

Quinceanera    

I am in the 8th grade and I am doing a report on Quinceanera`s. It would be great if I could get any information on the topic. Thanks Elisa
Posted by Elisa; updated 11/15/04

LATIN... DREAM....ILLUSION GIRLS!!!!     (9 replies)

IN OAK CLIFF WERE STARTING A LATIN GIRL U CAN SAY CREW SO IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YO GURL BOXING PRINCESS
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 11/15/04

Opinions?     (11 replies)

Ok, I`m only 13 and my mom wants to start buying dresses and inviting people to my Quinceanera. Now, she`s not inviting them by saying, "Come at this time, date...". She`s just asking them to come. I think that she is counting her eggs before they hatch. She already ...
Posted by Ana; updated 11/15/04

15nera    

What good colors do you think would be good for my 15nera me and my best friend were thinking hot pink with black it sounds real pretty but what do all of you think?
Posted by Yvonne; updated 11/16/04

My Quince Was A Hit    

I had my quinceanera last spring and it was a hit. The girls were wearing mini skirts and tank tops. The guys were wearing bagy pants with a white shirt. For the waltz we danced to "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce. What do you think about this. NOT SO TRADITIONAL HUH.
Posted by Karen H.; updated 11/12/04

Should I Except This?!     (4 replies)

O.k so my bro says that when he gets a job(which it will be soon) half of his paycheck will go to my quinceanera! i`m greatful but hasitend to except it cuz he sometimes doesn`t have enough money for himself. His only 17 going to18! And since he is working hard for it, ...
Posted by Araceli; updated 11/12/04

Suprise Dance     (2 replies)

I am lookin 4 a suprise dance my 15 is in December. Email me at lilbaybee253@msn.com
Posted by Vivi; updated 11/12/04

Im Crushed, But Also Her Friend     (4 replies)

Ok here is the problem.. It isnt pretty. My good friend Kerry liked this guy, Christopher for a long time last year. Then she got over him. All this year I have been IN LOVE WITH HIM (ok ok..so its not LOVE but i really really like him with a burning passion inside my ...
Posted by Cindy Day; updated 11/12/04

NECKLACE 4 SALE     (1 reply)

I am having 2 necklaces. They all are made by crystal. One is clear color and another is yellow. Email me if you want to see their pictures THanks
Posted by kate; updated 11/13/04

My Daughter's Quince Was On Oct. 2     (12 replies)

We just celebrated my daughter`s quince this past Saturday and it was beautiful. I`ll have pictures soon and would share them if ur interested.
Posted by Janet; updated 11/13/04

Im Planning My Quiceanera !     (16 replies)

Im gonna turn 15 in sept. But ima do it a lil later for i can have my family from MEXICO to come. My colors are going to be RED and white the damas are gonna be red!
Posted by KIM; updated 11/13/04

Sweet 15 Dresses     (16 replies)

Hey i need a favor that i`m puertorican and i need some dresses for my sweet 15 and some music that are reggea and rap
Posted by yanitza; updated 11/13/04

Looking For Halls     (4 replies)

Hey can anybody tell me where to find halls in los angeles?
Posted by lopez; updated 11/13/04

Do You Need Help?     (3 replies)

Hey what`s going on? Anyways do u need help on a speech? Need help in choosing a theme, valses, surprise dances anything.... I had my quinceanera already.. And now we are planning my sister`s which will be in October... But holla at me.... I have LOTS of ideas...
Posted by Marisol; updated 11/14/04

Crushed Part 2 And Disappionted     (3 replies)

I need help too. I like this boy his name is Gabriel and since i met him i liked him alot, his two friends were there to o when i met him. Anywayz, at first he started to flirt with me when we met. Then i didn`t see him or talk to him anymore because he lives in ...
Posted by Jackie arreguin; updated 11/14/04