Dama Dress Color     (3 replies)

Im having my 15 soon (in April) and i already have my dress for my 15 but now i have problems with the dama dresses on what color they should be. My dress is light pink so wat should the dama dresses be? i was thinking white but then white sounds to plain...i dont want ...
Posted by -latinaQT-; updated 12/02/04

Latin Boys     (1 reply)

Well all yall girls that don`t know which ones to pick for yall Quincianeras the #1 are LATIN BOYS well i recommend all of yall to get them because they know how to dance and make good moves they are also fine ass niggas. I had my QUINCIANERA on November 30, 2002 and ...
Posted by Maria; updated 12/02/04

Sweet 15     (2 replies)

Hi, My question is do you have to be hispinc to have a sweet 15 because i relly want to have one and every body i saying why do i and i don`t know i just know that i want to have one. I love the hispinc culture and i know the language a little but i want to have and i ...
Posted by Tamara; updated 12/01/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (1 reply)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/01/04

Victorian/Renaissance Theme     (2 replies)

Please provide ideas or web pages where I could find recuerdos or ideas about the victorian/renaissance theme. Thank You.
Posted by Isa; updated 12/01/04

Quincenera    

Hi!My Name Is Maria Im Planning My 15nera.And I`m Looking For any ideas ya`ll might have on like the Walts or just things like that.And one other thing I don`t have a dad he passed away when I was 8.And well my uncle was going to take his place because well he was like ...
Posted by Maria; updated 12/02/04

Quincenera Origin     (1 reply)

I am not catholic but most of my family is. Yet we are still having a semi traditional quincnera party (but without the church). We`re doing the party how I want it though. My mom wants to know what a quincenera means and how it originated. Does anyone know?
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/29/04

Quinceanera Colors     (16 replies)

Hey whats up people well Im from Los Angeles, im turning 15 on May 3. 2005 and im gonna have it in Mexico cause most of my familys over there but im gonna have it on july because in May im still gonna be in school and anyways im already planning everything but i dont ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 11/29/04

Help!    

I really need help with ides for my quinces if you can help email me on sxcmanyita@hotmail.com ! thankyou
Posted by vanessa; updated 11/29/04

Skool Trouble Please Help Me Out !!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Well my name is daisy and i had to do a speech on anything. So i did it on cheetahs. Then later the nextday after skool i went home and worked on my speech from like 4 pm to like 12:30 am. Then i went to sleep like at 1 am. Then at skool i did my speech and i said it ...
Posted by Daisy J. A.; updated 11/30/04

I Want Advice     (2 replies)

Hey everyone what`s up???? Well I don`t know if I`m going to have one anymore.....my colors where gonnabe yellow(not ugly yellow) and my chambelanes were just gonna be like a regular tuxes.....and my damas were gonna have short yellow strapless dresses. Well I don`t ...
Posted by Briana; updated 11/30/04

Vals     (3 replies)

I having my Quinceanera in august and i need a Vals
Posted by Ariana; updated 11/30/04

I NEED YOUR HELP....     (1 reply)

Im having my 15 on jan.8 im not so sure if im ready yet.... We havent practiced for my balz yet but i think its kindda simple im doing three songs for the intrance im just goin to do that one mariposas song its not goin to have the words to it though its just goin to ...
Posted by Itzel; updated 12/01/04

Cinderella Wedding     (1 reply)

Help! I need ideas for a cinderella wedding.
Posted by Michele; updated 12/01/04

Beautiful Latina Faces Wanted For Book Projec    

I am looking for some very beautiful Latina faces for a book project to be entitled "Portraits of Beautiful Latinas." If you are in the Riverside/San Diego areas and would like to models for this project, you will recieve you prints or a photo CD absolutely FREE! ...
Posted by Perry; updated 11/24/04

Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

Wuz up gurls i guess we all love El Original. I also been trying to get him for my 15 but right know i dont know if I am having one but Iam pretty sure I am having one but anyways does anybody know him please give me some info about him cause I an dying to know him and ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 11/24/04

Baile Sorpresa    

I need help picking a song for my baile sorpresa. The thing is that im makeing my own dance since i have experience doing those type of the things the problem now is that i dont know what song to use i want something that is either reggeaton or hip hop does anyone have ...
Posted by ERIKA; updated 11/24/04

Colors???     (1 reply)

Hey chicas..was happenin??? Well i was wondering my 15 is 5 months away and i need to choose the color or colors i want .....can yall help me out by telling me a variety of colors..some nice colors u know or something that u have seen before.. All i want is something ...
Posted by Sandra; updated 11/25/04

STOP TRIPPING ABOUT QUINCEANERA THEMES     (10 replies)

HEY, I`M TIRED OF EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A THEME. THAT`S REALLY TOTALY USELESS, THEY`RE ONLY FOR SWEET 16`s. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR A QUINCEANERA IS PICK THE COLORS YOU LIKE AND THAT`S IT. ALL THE CINDERELLA, PRECIOUS MOMENTS.....ECT..ITS A WASTE OF TIME, JUST GET THE ...
Posted by anonymous; updated 11/25/04

I Need I Theme For My Party    

The theme i am thinking of is gangster with the pachucos well if u had that theme plz write back or have ideas
Posted by denise; updated 11/27/04

Need Help To Find A Dresses    

Www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com And there are accesoriesand even shoes
Posted by lynn; updated 11/27/04

******_____BAILE SORPRESA Y VALS___**********     (1 reply)

HEY CHICAS I NEED UR HELP..AGAIN PLEASE!!!!! TELL ME SOME GREAT SONGS THAT U HAVE HEARD IN QUINCES OR IN YOUR OWN QUINCE THAT U THINK ARE SICC SO I CAN DOWLOAD THEM!!!! I NEED A *BAILE SORPRESA SONG AND * 4 VALS...... GRACIAS ;)
Posted by Sandra; updated 11/27/04

Song For The Father Daughter Dance     (1 reply)

If someone knows a song that i can dance with my father, please tell me i dont have much time left, my 15 is this sunday! thanks
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 11/28/04

Song To Dance With My Dad     (10 replies)

Hey! My quince is in 5 months and i kinda wanted to find a song for me and my dad to dance to. Im having a lot of trouble finding a really good one. I want it to be in spanish and sound like my dad is singing it to me! Also, if ne one knows of a website where i could ...
Posted by Maggie; updated 11/28/04

Court Of Honor Dance     (1 reply)

Hey everybody! i was just wondering if you people know some moves for when the court comes in..you know like the dancing part and stuff.im standing in my best friends in february and shes already doing the part for when the couple get introduced from under the arch. ...
Posted by Lucero; updated 11/28/04