Dance Song In English Or In Spanish With My D

Please help me decide on what language the song i`m dancing with my father should be.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/05/04

Do you speak both languages? Is there a particular song that you like the melody too the best? My daughter`s don`t speak Spanish, but they danced with their dad to the song De Nina a Mujer because the song was about a father recognizing his little girl was becoming a young woman...and because they liked the melody. You could always dance with your dad to a song that is instrumental (no words) too.
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 08/06/04

Pat,
Thank u much! Look, i love the song u suggested because i do want my dad to realize that i`m not gonna be his baby girl anymore. I wanted 2 dance "Angel Baby" by Rosie and the Originals because it`s a really good song but i also like the song you Suggested.What do u think if i mix them u know alittle of both songs. Please get back 2 me on that one.Once again, thanx.
Stephanie
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/09/04

Hi Stephanie,
Sure, you could mix a little bit of the 2 songs (or others too). Do you know someone who can mix the songs together before the quince, that way your DJ just puts on the 1 CD and lets it play til the mix is over. Or if he`s a good DJ, just explain to him how you want to have the 2 songs to run into each other and hopefully he`ll do it the way you want it.
Posted by Pat; updated 08/10/04

Dear Pat,
Well the person in charge of music is a DJ, so you think he can do. I`m thinking yeah because, he`s been a DJ for years. Once again, thanks for the info!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/11/04