New Web Site    

Hi Gals - I have redone my web site and added some new items. Let me know what you think. There are also new pictures of the Disney Theme Reception I am working on....! Don`t forget the 20% discount runs thru November. Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com Visit our ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/24/04

CHAMBELANES NEEDED IN...    

I need some chambelanes in the washington state if any one knows anyone who would like to be in my quince let me know thanx.
Posted by ARACELI; updated 11/23/04

WHAT IS IT N/E/ WAYS?    

What do you do for the suprise dances what is it? How many dances to you do Father daughter Walz Brother dance What else?
Posted by Cheli; updated 11/22/04

HEY MIS QUINCES WHATS UP?!?     (2 replies)

HEY WHATS UP I NOTICED THAT PARTYPOP HAS BEEN KING OF BORING LATELY SO LET LIVEN IT UP A LITTLE! SO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS HOW ARE YOU QUINCE PLANS GOING ALONG? I DECIDED FO MY COLORS TO BE LAVENDER/SILVER AND ITS IN MARCH 20,2004. IM A TWIN SO IT WILL BE A DOUBL QUINCE. ...
Posted by Christina; updated 11/23/04

Sweet 16     (4 replies)

Hi im 14 years old and i already starting to plan my sweet 16 party i need help from somebody I need to know where i could find a dress for me and my damas please help me
Posted by Glorinel; updated 11/23/04

Cadettes     (1 reply)

Hey does anyone know the names of some cadettes in Dallas. I have seen some befor I think they were called Latin Illusion pero I cant find a web site.
Posted by Kim; updated 11/23/04

Either A Quinceanera Or A Sweet 16     (3 replies)

Whats up! i`m 14 years old and i`m either planning a Quinceanera or a Sweet 16. First i wanna know if it`s too late to start plannin a Quinceanera cuz my birthday was in May and itz now November. Second, i wanna know if a Sweet 16 can be like a Quinceanera in some ways....
Posted by Michelle; updated 11/20/04

Do You Need A Choreographer     (3 replies)

Professional bilingual choreographer. Reasonable rates and payment plans. Plenty of rehearsals. Dance styles include Hip-hop, Merengue, Salsa, and the traditional waltz. Teaching for beginner to advance dancers. Please view our new website for more information Www....
Posted by Richie; updated 11/20/04

Suprise Dance     (2 replies)

Hey people well im trying to choose a song to dance for my suprise dance i have no idea what kind of song i should dance i want a song that will get the party going on can you please give me suggestions thanks i appreciate it
Posted by Melina; updated 11/21/04

Quiceanera     (1 reply)

I am actually in Los Angeles Ca. I didn`t know you were so far. If you have any other questions please e-mail me at carlos_77salguero@yahoo.com
Posted by Charlie; updated 11/22/04

Need Help Really Bad Please Help!!!    

Well i don`t know what color to get the dresses for the damas well my dresses is blue what color do you all think maches with my baby blue dress please if you have any ideas help. Thanyou
Posted by Beatriz; updated 11/22/04

I Need A Choreographer In Houston    

Anyone who can help please.....my 15 is in April but I don`t have a choreographer, and I really need one.....If you know of one please let me know
Posted by Ruby; updated 11/22/04

Looking For Scroll Invitations     (5 replies)

Hi,daughter will be celebrating her quinceanera next year on November 5, 2005 her theme is cinderella,I`m looking for scroll invitations.if anyone could be of help I will greatly appreciate it.thank-you
Posted by Linette; updated 11/22/04

Emergency Help!     (3 replies)

Hey, umm am turnin 15 soon and i was plannin on havin a quince but the thing is am only half mexican and my mexican side of my family aren`t really that much help since they live so far away, so i was wonderin if anyone could like help me on what to do, basically step ...
Posted by tisha; updated 11/22/04

Still Lookin For Some Chambelanes    

Does anyone know of any guys I can get to stand and dance in my Quinceanera? I live in Milwaukee. Is there any somewhere in Wisconsin? Please help!!!! My quinceanera is in Feb.
Posted by Rubi; updated 11/17/04

La Diferencia Video    

I know that you guys have all come through before when I needed help... So here I go again.... Does anyone know where I can get a copy or even download the video of Antonietta by La Diferencia? I am thinking that this would be a great Surprise Dance for my daughter`s ...
Posted by susie; updated 11/17/04

Quinceanera    

Holla a todos bueno mis quince anos son el 18 de diciembre y m vestido es pink/white (rosado con blanco) bueno necesito un tema para adornar el salon
Posted by Esna; updated 11/18/04

Help What Do Madrinas Do     (3 replies)

I know every quinceƱera has godparents. But what do they do? What do you need madrinas for?
Posted by yazmin; updated 11/18/04

Damas    

I need some damas, I need 3 damas but I need them quick, my quincererna is on December ?
Posted by Micaela; updated 11/18/04

Boy Issue     (2 replies)

Well there is this boy I met about a month ago.We started talking and now he is really whooped on me. The problem is that I aint.I like somone else a lot.I think that he is falling in love with me.Do you think that I should tell him not to fall in love with me or what ...
Posted by Anakaren; updated 11/18/04

FIFTEENTH B-DAY    

HEY NEED SOME HELP ON MY FIFTEENTH B-DAY CAUSE I KNOW WHAT I WANT BUT NOT REALLY SURE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLZ HELP ME. CAUSE ALL MY COUSINS WERE FANCY BUT I DON`T WANT A FANCY ONE I JUST WANT A GHETTO ONE. OH AND ANYWHERE I CAN FIND PACHUCO SUITS FOR MY ...
Posted by Chicita Joker; updated 11/18/04

My XV (Pictures)     (10 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 11/18/04

Sweet 16     (5 replies)

I really really really need help. I want my sweet 16 to be perfect but i need the perfect dress, the perfect song to dance to my daddy with and i need a theme PLEASE help me.
Posted by Krystal; updated 11/19/04

I Need Lyrics     (1 reply)

I found the song i want my cousin to sing to me Quinceanera (yo no se)by Ileana but the c.d. Celebrando quinceanera does not have the lyrics. Do any of you know where i can find them.please e-mail me your response my e-mail is mel-rivera@excite.com
Posted by Kiely; updated 11/19/04

QUINCEANERA Church Service Music    

I have been asked to provide the music for a Quinceanera at the church that I go to. I am not of hispanic decent, and have only been to three of them in my life, and with two of them it was to do some photography work. What I would like to do is to build a nice ...
Posted by Mkristo; updated 11/19/04