Qunicenera

I need help finding a song for the march i can download songs but i need names if you can please help thanx this is for my lil sisters quincenera thank you
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 07/28/04

I can help you but are you asking for like and entrada?? cuz i know some songs i put a lot of time looking for waltz songs that i have found that are really cute, if thats what your asking for. If not im still happy to help you because i put a lot of thought into all the songs i have chosen for my quince. Just e-mail me @ julie_bulie_07@hotmail.com
Posted by julie; updated 07/29/04

Hey julie can u send me some names of songs my e-mail is truthugma516@yahoo.com thank u
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/29/04

Hey i kno some songs if u want it took me forever to find songs for my quince if u want them jus email me cutie85r@yahoo.com
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 07/29/04

Thank you girls please keep this help comiing i also need help on as to what kind of dance steps i could do i have an idea of what were gonna do but i need a lil help so it will be perfect aght thanx girls
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 07/29/04

Entrance is a Popular and Classic
Grand March "Aida" By Verdi
Any other waltz, songs?
Posted by Isa; updated 07/29/04

Thats sooo sweet that you are helpin out ur lil sista on planning her quinceanaro. I don`t no of any songs off the top of my head though sorry. But good luck.
JASMINE
Posted by Jasmine; updated 08/08/04

My girl!! That songs kinda corny but when it comes to a father daughter dance it`s all good and so sweat
Good luck ma
Posted by Malisha; updated 08/09/04