Damas Dress Advice

My quince is in 8 monthes and i need good colors for my damas dresses. My dress is white. So I can have my damas really in any color but i need ur help!!
Jay
Posted by Jay; updated 08/09/04

Hey what`s up Jay, well my damas are gonna be yellow, I know it sounds crazy, but they are, it`s different. Well I don`t know what to tell you except that you should go and look at different colors for dresses and then choose what you want. I dunno it`s ur day so it`s up to u. Love always, connie
Posted by Connie; updated 08/09/04

You should really choose whatever color u want, but i agree yellow would look great! It sounds a lil weird but it looks super cute and its original. If ur mexican or if ur damas are and they have darker skin the yellow will really make them look lighter skinned and kinda glow. I would know... Im mexican and kinda have darker skin and my dress is yellow... When i first saw it i did not like the yellow one bit! i was like omg its 2 yellow but if u really look into it have the girls try it on it will really look good. No matter wut skin color! trust me! it looks good on me and im darker skinned and my cuzin had her quince last year and had a yellow dress 2, shes very light skinned and it really made her look more tan, which sounds weird but yellow is really a gr8 color 2 look at! I hope u find a good color! and really think about the yellow!
Posted by Maggie; updated 08/10/04