I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 08/02/04

I would like to see some pictures of your quincianera, and some of your friends, can you please send them to my e-mail! Thanks.
Daisyzamora82@hotmail.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/02/04

HEY! i would like 2 see the pics e-mail them2 me at letcastillo11@sbcglobal.net -Thanks
Posted by L.C; updated 08/02/04

Hey can i see ur pics and the ones of ur friends my email is cutie85r@yahoo.com thanks!!
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 08/02/04

Can i see your flicks please?
La_sweetie@msn.com
Posted by Smiley; updated 08/03/04

Hi!i would like to see your pictures and your friends quinceanera please email them to natysweetangel@yahoo.com or to bitchynaty15@yahoo.com
Posted by natalie; updated 08/03/04

Hey gurl can you send me yr pics at laplayerhernandez01@yahoo.com???
Posted by betty; updated 08/03/04

Hey gurl can i see some of your pix thanx baby1gurl2@yahoo.com
Posted by Jenny; updated 08/04/04

Hey can u send me some? is it okay if i use some of the ideas i get from the pics? its cause mines on the 18th of september..well plzzz write back and send me as many picz as u can. Xx1_preshus_xx1@yahoo.com
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/05/04

Hey can u send me some? is it okay if i use some of the ideas i get from the pics? its cause mines on the 18th of september..well plzzz write back and send me as many picz as u can. Xx1_preshus_xx1@yahoo.com
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/05/04

Hey can u u send me some pics of ur quince n the ones of ur friends!!!!! email them to me at cutie2904@hotmail.com
Posted by Rosy; updated 08/05/04

Sup girl. Wel i wanna see those pics from yo homegirls 15. My wuz in december.my e-mail is tffny_garcia@yahoo.com
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/05/04

Hey.. I would really like it if u sent me those quinces pics my quinces are in october. My email is Audi577@aol.com THANKS!
Posted by Audi; updated 08/06/04

I would love to see pics of you at your quince please email them to me at babychild161@aol.com
Posted by sharita; updated 08/07/04

Hey I would love to see those pics...I needs help with my quince.lol......so I`d really appreciate if u sent them to me.Well gotta bounce peace!!
My e-mail is MexicanChica702@hotmail.com
Posted by MexicanChica*; updated 08/07/04

I would like to see the pictures of your quince please send it to goofygal13@aol.com thanks
Posted by samm; updated 08/08/04

I wanna see dem pics. Can u send dem to tffny_garcia@yahoo.com
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/08/04

Hey can i see your pix if ya dont mind?? send em` to heavensangel1600@hotmail.com thanx a bunch
Always me
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 08/09/04

I would like to see your pix of your quince and your friends. Please send them to my email
Tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Thanx
Posted by bianca; updated 08/09/04

Its tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Sorry about that
Posted by bianca; updated 08/09/04

Hey i would like to see them

Angelbaby794042003@yahoo.com
Posted by MONICA; updated 08/11/04