Quinceanera Crusies

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has every heard of Quinceanera Cruises or has been on one. I would like to have my party on a Quince Cruise line, but I do not know where I can plan one. Thank You.
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/08/04

Im doing my quinces on a cruise to and alot of my friends have done it .. And they sayed it was soo much fun .. You can celebrate them on royal caribean or carnival personall rc is muchh bettweerrr !! and you can look up happy holiday travel agency thats where i planeed mine ... Very helpfull ... If you have any more questions you can jost post balkkk

Hope you have funnn :)
Vane
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/09/04

Thanks for giving me some Crusie lines to look at. Do you know if they give special parties for Quinceaneras? Like do they have a party pack for that or something. I cheack the website but I can`t find anything that I need on it. Thanks again.
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/09/04

Hey guys! Thanks for the websites to look up. I was wondering if ya`ll knew anything else about the Crusies like how many people can u take and how much is it. I can`t seem to find the answears for these questions. Thanks a Bunch! Email me at TropicalBreeze78@msn.com. Thanks!
Posted by Krystal; updated 08/16/04