QUINCINERA THEMES

IM PLANNING MY QUINCINERA TWO YEARS IN ADVANCE AND IM LOOKING FOR THE THEME CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID CINDERELLA EVERYBODY SEEMS TO PICK THAT.
Posted by JACKIE; updated 07/11/02

What is the Cinderella theme that everyone is talking about? Is there a pumpkin, a prince, two stepdaughters and when the clock strikes 12:00 does the Quinceanera run out of the party. What is about this particular theme that is so popular?

Good for you that you are planning two years in advance.
Posted by Helpful; updated 07/21/02

My theme is angels too and it`s on october...do you have any nice ideas of angels
Posted by LA FLAKA; updated 07/30/02

Flaka..

Que haces? I see you are answering alot of the message and Mi hija I think you are wasting your time on this message board. I think if you stll looking for help two month before your quince anos you may not make it.

Flaka y Cylene are you the same person. Don`t you both asking for him and both have a birthday the same month?

Good LUCK!

Good Luck
Posted by Mamacita; updated 08/04/02

Que bueno Helpful.

Esta chica, es muy jovencita. I think she has alot of growing up to do. Pobrecita, don`t let her get you down. Helpful, maybe you just ignore cylene, flaka or whatever she call herself.

Cylene, no te enojes tanto.
Posted by Mamacita; updated 08/10/02

Im donig a death theme
Posted by angelica; updated 02/05/03

Omg please ppl u guys are so petty! ya`ll call ur selves momsn shyt n ur on here argueing w/ 15 (14)year olds!
I mean for real! do u have no life! that u gotta come on here and talk shyt and mess up evertyones shyt! dont u see ppl come on here for help not to hear ya`ll crazy shyt! its real stupid! and the only reason ya`ll come on here talking all this smack is b/c in real life u`d never dare tell that to sum1 ! so how bout yall jus stop and get aa life! and like they used to say when i was little! if u aint got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all! does that ring a bell! dam on the real!im out and i dont really care bout wut any of yall got to say! but remember ur the 30 40 year olds bitching at lil 15 year olds! so check ya self!
Posted by nani; updated 02/05/03