QUINCEANERA CHURCH QUESTION!

Hi! I was wondering that if you have the church part do you have to have damas with you and the guys?Because I want to do the church part but I dont want to do it by myself. Do you think that it would look wierd if i did it by myself???? DO you know anyone who has done the church part by themselves??? W/B/S!!! PLEASE ! THANKS!
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/28/03

Hey girl well i`m just having 5 chambelanes thats one sugestion or just have one main chambelane having damas is alot of work thats why i aint having damas. Hey by the way do u know of any baltz music or any surprise dance music? thanxs hope i helped e-mail me k @ monkeygirly03@aol.com
Posted by steph; updated 01/28/03

Steph, i was looking for waltz music too and i was wondering if you got any replys? if u did can u send me some! thankz GangstaLovin989@yahoo.com
Posted by erika; updated 02/09/03

When it comes to the crown. Do we have to take the crown to the church? or do we do it at the hall? my daughter pick her padrinos for the church already what do they get or do for her at the church? please if anyone has any ideas please let me know right away.
Posted by BEATRIZ; updated 02/19/03

I was gonna do the crowning at the reception. Then I was gonna do the changing of the shoes. Then the father/daughter dance.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/20/03