Home Quinceanera

So we went to Sam`s Club today and we saw like this really cute big gazebo type thing for like $500 and then a table with chairs that matched the gazebo for $600. And me and my mom started to think that we could buy that and fix up the house and the backyard and have a party instead of the traditional Quinceanera. At first I was like "Nooooo, I want to have damas and chambelanes and do all the tradtional quince stuff". But then I started to think about it. It would be kinda of fun. And the gazebo and the patio set would cost the same as the hall and the bonus is that we would now have a patio set for the yard! What do u guyz think of this idea? Be honest!
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/09/03

If I do this I know that I will still have a dress and a cake. My mom said that she will get a photographer to take pictures. The thing is my yard is not small but its not huge -we need to do alot of things to the house and the yard. So we are really gonna have to work this summer. We need siding and new windows. We need to put some of that "medicine" on the lawn. We need to get rid of some of the cars that are just there and not even driven. This is the stuff that my backyard has in it -3 cars, 1 truck, 1 Chevy Tahoe, 1 dog kennel, 1 garage, 1 big tree, and 1 thing to hang clothes - so u can sort of imagine the size. 1 car belongs to my brother so he`s gonna take that out of there. I dont know if we will still have our dog in a year. The thing that is really bugging me is that Im gonna have to cut the guest list! So now I dont know who to invite!
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/09/03

I dont think I wanna do this anymore.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/10/03