Quinceanera Choreographer!!!

Hey, I need help looking for a choreographer in Houston!!! My fifteen is in February 22, 2003 and I started to plan ahead!!!! Please, if anybody knows of someone please help me!!!!!!
Posted by Susana; updated 09/10/02

Hi,
There is a link to an excellent choreographer on my page. I am a new photography studio on the north side of Houston. I offer very affordable prices and high quality photos. I specialize in digitally enhancing the images to make sure your true beauty is revealed.

Since I am just starting out, I am offering a special on QuinceaƱera portraits. For the first few quinceaƱeras I will do the portraits for just the cost of developing the images.

Please check out my website for more info or send me an email... Chris@preciosafotos.com
Thanks!
Posted by Chris; updated 09/13/02

Hey what school do you go to??
Posted by unknown; updated 02/15/03

Is your last name Salazar?
Posted by unknown; updated 02/15/03

Hey
Posted by unknown; updated 02/18/03

Hie,
I was wondering if any of you kno any choreograpers in Fairfax, Virginia......my quince is in july and I`m lookin for someone who knows how to put the dances together at a quince....i also want to do a surprise dance in the middle of my quince wit some of my chamberlanes and damas and i want to do a dance sorta like form Kumbia Kings or Fulanito but I don`t kno who can teach us some good steps.....please help me out thanxx muuaahh
Posted by j; updated 02/22/03