NEED TO CHOOSE PLZ HELP!

WELL IM GONNA HAVE MY QUINCEANERA MY MOM SAYS THAT I SHOULD HAVE PURE CHAMBELANES SO I COULD STAND OUT BUT IM NOT SURE CUZ I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CHAMBELANES PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS THANKS
Posted by MELINA; updated 07/24/03

Hello,
Well i just had my 15 in march and well my mom used to tell me the same thing. I had damas and chambelanes and i still stood out .well i think it came out really nice and my sis is haveing one feb 14,04 and well she really liked the way i had mine so shes also gonna have damas and chambelanes either way is looks good its whatever u think ull have fun with ya know?im not on my other comp right now or else i would send u some pix from my 15 so just write me back so i dont lose ur e mail adress and ill make sure to send them to u once u e mail be back alright buh bye
* letty *
Posted by letty; updated 08/09/03

I agree with Letty but if you end up deciding that you only want guys...why not have 5 guys including your guy? Trust me....it`s alot easier with less people in it cuz you have less people to worry about and there`s just way less stress on you. So if you do have guys only get a little bit of them.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/09/03

Thanks letty and jennifer letty my e-mail is tootsies_cuz@hotmail.com i hope u can send me some pics thankx again
Posted by MELINA; updated 08/10/03

Hi...Letty I was wondering if you could send me your pics also. I really like looking at other persons pics. If you don`t mind sending them my email is Latinababygrl06@yahoo.com
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/10/03