Quincenera

I Need help with aquincenera.anybody help
Thanks
Posted by maria; updated 02/06/02

Email me. We just held a quinceanera.

I`m also selling some items at http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ma-l&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/25/02

I am very familiar with all of the traditions of a Quince Anos and I have tons of information. I am sure I can answer any questions that you have. You can email me at crysss1313@hotmail.com with any information needed. Good luck with the party, and if there are any questions what so ever, email me!
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/03/02

Hi;
This message is for crysyal.where did you get the
Mis quinces banner?
Thanks
Maria
Posted by maria; updated 04/16/02

Hello.
To answer your question about the banner, I have seen various different websites with banners along with other signs. Also, quit a few local store carry them. I have a few left over from my party, and if you are interested I will send them to you. Email me at crysss1313@hotmail.com and we can work something out if you are interested. I`m not at home right now, so I don`t have the links, but when I do arrive home, I will send you the links. Thanx :)
Crystal-
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/16/02

HI.
This message is for crystal .I have try to e-mail but can;t
Its keep coming back.yes i`m interested.I have a quinces coming up may 11,so the banner will be greathly appreciated. Thanks again
Maria mward1@lifespan.org
Posted by maria; updated 04/16/02

I dont seem to find any dresses i like 4 my quincenera and i need 1 fast
Posted by Melinda; updated 04/16/02

Hi! This is Angela! I`m planning on having a Quinceneara sometime next year in May 2003. I only know alittle about it, and I`ve never been to one. So if anyone can help me plan it, or give me some info. Please e-mail me at Sanderbaby2@aol.com
Thanks!
~Angela~
Posted by Angela; updated 04/19/02

Hi;
This message is for crystal .could you e-mail me with
The address of some of the pplaces you got your
Mis quinces banner.ai been looking every where
And can`t find any.thanks
Maria
Posted by maria; updated 04/29/02

Email me Maria-crysss1313@hotmail.com

Thanx
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/29/02

I can try to help. I have planned one for my sisterwho is now 18 and it ewas wonderful and I am helping a friend with her daughters now. As a matter of fact I am looking for the comb and mantea now. Do you happen to know where I can find this. I live in Waco, Tx and I`m having problems finding them here.
Posted by Patricia; updated 05/29/02

What do you need help with. We are in the process right now of planning a quinceanera.
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/16/03

Hey, I totally need some help with the baltz 4 my Quincenera. Will someone help me? E-mail me back at sweetgirlkg@yahoo.com
Posted by Karla; updated 08/01/03

I have been recieving many complaints lately about not responding to emails. Please put in the subject heading bar that you need "Quince Anos Help" Because all other emails are deleted without being looked at. I am most definitely here to help anyone that needs to, so feel free to email me. If you read up above at the posts from recent times you will find that I do have a lot of knowledge about this tradtion and am willing to help if I can. Again, Feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding this tradition!!!

Thank You All-
Crysss1313@hotmail.com
Posted by Crystal Maria; updated 08/07/03