I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START....

IM TURNING 15 ON FEB. 28 AND WE GOT THE MASS AND AND RECEPTION.. I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN IN TEXAS WHERE THERES BASICALLY NOTHIN BUT I GO TO DALLAS ALOT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE DJ`S. BUT I DONT HAVE NOTHIN PLANNED I NEED HELP..AND I DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR MY DRESS SHOULD BE CUZ I DONT LIKE PINK AND TO MANY PEOPLE USES BABYBLUE SO I NEED IDEAS ON DAT SO CHICAS HELP ME OUT BYE..HERES MY E-MAIL NAUGHTY_BABYGIRL_2003@YAHOO.COM
Posted by ANAID; updated 08/08/03

My dress is going to be white with purple flowers im getting it at angel delivers and it comes with a matching flower girl dress cuz im febuary too so im going to have a dress with my birth stone color on it and my colors are white, pink, purple.
Posted by helps; updated 08/08/03

Hey helps,

Where are u having urs and do u know any good websites where i can find dresses?
Posted by ANAID; updated 08/08/03

HEY ANAID,
I FEEL YOU GIRL THAT YOU DON`T WANT YOUR DRESS PINK OR BABY BLUE HERE IS TIGHTASS WEBSITE WHERE THEY HAVE PRETTY PRETTY DRESSES I MIGHT GET MINE THERE ~~~~> http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quince_ArnettsExclusive.cfm IF YOU GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT CHICA_PRECIOSA008@YAHOO.COM AIGHT PEACE!!!!!
Posted by Chantal; updated 08/08/03