Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im kind of over weight and i might be bigger then all my sisters were for there quinces so i made a plan to walk a mile mon,wen,fri,and do taebo,tue,thur
And eat nothing but fish and chicken any other ways to help
Posted by babydoll; updated 07/30/03

It dosnt matter if your over weight..............just be your self ........its the day you become a woman......not the day you become skinny lol...........be proud of who you are and dont be ashamed of it.........you dont need a diet.......its not the outside...but its the inside that alwayz counts ok....please listen to me~*~*~*~*
Posted by VANNY; updated 07/30/03

Thax for that i realy needed a pick me up
Posted by babydoll; updated 07/30/03

Very welcome:)
Posted by VANNY; updated 08/01/03

Babaydol

Gurl, u can`t be that big!

And youre family already pictures you the way you are, and if youre gonna be 15 the changes are to come, so relax for now gurl!!! Once u turn 15 you`ll feel really fresh and ready to change those things about youre body, a quinceanera, isn`t just for the night it`s for the whole year this is just the kick`n off piont to start changes... I`ve only been fifteen for 5 dayz and i could care less about my weight, wich by the way i wear sizes 9-13 in my waist so i wasn`t a size 5 quince either, by the way i`ve seen so many pics on the inet and there`s tons of gurls that u might considere overwait, and when they got dress on they never look fat, they look like cinderella in the size that suits them,,, i luv u gurl, and you`l look great, Don`t diet, just don`t gain or loose too much or when you get youre dress if youre ordering it it won`t be abled to be hemed in or out!!!

Good luck!!!!

Julyquinceanera@yahoo.com
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 08/01/03

Dont worrybout dat! this is ur day so ur family and close friends can see u change from a grl to a woman. It desnt matter if ur over weight bc the people u invite anyways should except u for who u r and ushouldnt have to worry bout dat.
Posted by michelle; updated 08/11/03

Thank u all for the support.i really appreciate that.
Baby doll
Posted by babydoll; updated 08/11/03

WHAT`S UP BABYDOLL,
WHY ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT FOR? IT DOESN`T MATTER IF YOU ARE SKINNY OR OVER WEIGHT. IT WILL BE THE DAY YOU FEEL LIKE A QUEEN. DON`T WOORY ABOUT ANYTHING I`M PRETTY SURE YOU`LL LOOK BEAUTIFUL. DON`T TRIP.. ARATO..MOUSIE
Posted by MOUSIE; updated 08/13/03