My Quinceanera Surprise

Hey people my quince is coming up on july 26th and so i was just wondering if you guys know anyone or recommend anyone to teach the surprise dance to me? i`m in need of help peoples please. Also do u guys know any places here in los angeles where they sell precious moments recuerdos? do u guys think that white and silver is a good color or no? also what are some good songs to do a surprise dance to and to do the balce? please help please! thanxs guys
Posted by steph; updated 01/28/03

Hey gals!sarah thanks for your help but i think that tiempo de valce is to common. In all the quinces i have been to they play that one.also in my cousins quinceaneras they played that song. So if you know anymore songs for the waltz or the surprise dance e-mail me @ monkeygirly03@aol how bout baby pink dress is that fine? i like pink but also i like white with silver. My quinces are on july 26th
Tthanxs
Posted by steph; updated 01/29/03

Hey why dont you try "quincenera" by Thalia
Posted by casie; updated 02/02/03

When does the surprise dance actually happen? And that court and the quinceanera is supposed to dance to that right? or am i getting this wrong?
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/04/03

Well maribel the surprise dance can happen after the waltz with your court and your dad. I think thats the best time to do it. U don`t have to do it with your court u can do it by your self if u would like. If u have any ?s e-mail me at monkeygirly03@aol.com i have a few ?s that i need help in my quine so e-mail me k?
Bye
Posted by steph; updated 02/04/03

Hey my quincenera is july 19th and i have chosen the colors light pink for me and lilac for the damas. Some one told me that pink is the traditional color for a quincenera. U should go for light colors because it`s summer.
Posted by erika; updated 02/09/03

Hey my quincenera is july 19th and i have chosen the colors light pink for me and lilac for the damas. Some one told me that pink is the traditional color for a quincenera. U should go for light colors because it`s summer.
Posted by erika; updated 02/09/03

STEPH,ANOTHER VALZ THAT YOU CAN HAVE IS DA NUBIA AZUL.THATS THE ONE IM HAVING FOR MY QUINCE.MINE IS ON MAY 10,2003
Posted by DIANA; updated 02/25/03

Hey congrats mine is on the 26th 2!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering what r good songs for the surprise dance and am i supposed to be in the middle when i do the waltz with my court of honor?
Posted by andrea; updated 03/15/03

HEY MY HOMGIRL WANTS HER DAMA DRESSES IN BLACK AND WHITE BUT THOSE COLORS ARE REPRESTING A GANG WHICH SHE DOESNT CLAIM BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHAT WOULD BE THA BEST ADVICE TO DO? THANXS
Posted by April; updated 08/11/03