*SURPRISE DANCE*

FOR MAH SURPRISE DANCE PEEPZ ARE TELLING ME TO USE DA SONG AM TO PM BY CHRISTINA MILLIAN YEAH ITS OLD SO I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD. WHAT KIND OF SONG SHOULD I USE I DONT WANT A PLAYED OUT SONG BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE A GHETTO SONG THAT NOBODY LISTENS TO.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/21/03

NAH NAH PLEEZE DONT USE THAT SONG CUZ U RIGHT ITS SOOOO OLD AND SHE DONT EVEN SING NO MORE SO I SUGGEST "INSOMNIA" YA KNOW BY KUMBIA KINGS OR EL MARIACHI LOCO CUZ EVERYBODY LIKES THAT SONG**** BUT WHATEVER CHOOSE THE SONG YOU LIKE AIGHT BYE
Posted by ely; updated 09/21/03

Oh my gosh i used to love that song i even did it for a talent show and i used to know it by heart. I think im going to bite you and use it for mine i just need to talk to the guy whose showing us the moves. Who cares if its old! i think you should use it too if you want. Bye!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 10/04/03

What are you talking about surprize dance? please give me details thanks.
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

Basically the court of honor can choose to do another dance in addition to the vals, it could be a song of your choice but it does involve more time, headaches and $$ if you have to go out and buy new outfits to go with it. The end result is pretty cool though.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/20/03

Hey well i am from houston and one of my homegurlz used this song for her 15...."in da club" merengue mix(50 cent)it wes krunk and everybody was feelin it!!!
Posted by la morena; updated 11/18/03

WELL 4 MY IM THINKING KUMBIA KING INSOMINIA CUZ I LOVE KUMBIA AND IM ALSO GONNA PLAY VANIDOSA BYE BOBBY PULIDO OR MAYBE JUST KUMBIA KINGS CUZ THEY HAVE ALOT OF GOOD SONGS BUT I MEAN 4 THA SUPRISE DANCE.......CUZ I WANT 3 SURPRISE DANCE MY MOM SAID I SOULD JUST HAVE 2 CUZ SHE MIGHT BRING ME MARIACHIES............. CAN YALL HEPL ME TO DECIDE
Posted by CADI; updated 12/21/03