Do Anyone Knows A Song Que Va Regalame Tu Poe    

Regalames tu poemas te comparto mi experienca para no verte llorar porque tu eres mi princess la ilusion de tus papas,,, muchacha de xv anos.. Does anyone know this song?? Please tell me who it is! Issy
Posted by issy; updated 02/20/04

Adan Sanchez     (20 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 02/19/04

Quinceanera     (7 replies)

Hey! well,my quinceanera is coming up and it`s time to start planning but i`m kind of clueless on a couple of things. Like the baile sorpresa: what exactly is it? do i have to choreograph it myself, and what kind of music should it be to? and the waltz, how do i learn ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/19/04

The Song "Once Upon A Dream" W/Out     (6 replies)

Hey, i have been looking for the song "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty but without words and i can`t seem to find it anywhere. I have been looking for over a year and i really want it for my 15. So if anyone knows where i can find it please hit me up at ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 02/19/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (3 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/19/04

SPEACH     (4 replies)

I`m not sure if i`m supposed to make a speach for everyone who`s coming to thank them. What should i say in it. Could it be in the form of a poem? i need help. Plz help asap! my quinceanera is comin up in a week!!!!!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/19/04

Song To Dance With My Bro.    

I cant do da father and daughter dance because my dad don`t want me to have a 15anera at all so im going to do a song with my older brother can i get some suggestions on song to dance with him???? all i find is for father and daughter thax for da help
Posted by liz; updated 02/18/04

I Need A Song    

Okay i want to know what kind of song should i get for a suprize dance should it be booty music,regga,or hip hop???????i don`t know so e-mail me at LatinGrl008@aol.com or respond back byeeeeeee
Posted by Marie Sanchez; updated 02/18/04

Help    

Hola soy fan # 1 de Jessie Morales tengo que hacer un proyecto en la escuela y tengo que buscar la direccion de alguien que trabaje con Jessie o de Jessie si me pueden ayudar se los agradecere mucho ok gracias bye.
Posted by Brenda Alvarado; updated 02/19/04

Help On Some Songs    

I need help on the songs imma pick on my fifteens like the valz, the song imma dance w/ my dad and the song that imma dance w/ my grandfather and it has to be in spanish since none of them kno english. I would like a really emotional song plz help if anyone can reply i ...
Posted by katiuska; updated 02/19/04

Father Daughetr Dance Problem     (5 replies)

I need a father/daughter dance song, but the problem is , he lives 2,500 miles away from me and i depend on my mom so it couldnt be a song like i turn to u or anything like that(if that makes sense) also, do u guys know that song by aerosmith called i dont wanna miss a ...
Posted by christina; updated 02/19/04

***WAT KIND OF FOOD***     (5 replies)

***SUP PEOPLE WELL I REALLY NEED HELP ON WAT FOOD TO GET IM SO TIRED OF CARNITAS CUZ I WAS IN A QUINCE LAST WEEK AND THEY HAD CARNITAS SO I DONT WANT THAT AND I DONT REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF 3OR 4 COURES OH AND NOT EVEN BIRREA SO IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND OF FOOD THAT I ...
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/19/04

My Quinceanera Dress     (20 replies)

Hello everybody, I`ll have my quinceanera in 2 months! Last week I bought my dress. Curious? You can have a look at http://www.marysbridal.com/beloving/4837.htm. The color is pink. I also got a pair of short pink gloves and an umbrella. What do you think about my ...
Posted by Gwendolinne; updated 02/19/04

My Quinceanera Dress    

Hello everybody, I`ll have my quinceanera in 2 months! Last week I bought my dress. Curious? You can have a look at http://www.marysbridal.com/beloving/4837.htm. The color is pink. I also got a pair of short pink gloves and an umbrella. What do you think about my ...
Posted by Gwendolinne; updated 02/19/04

Adivce For My Quinceanera     (4 replies)

Can someone please help me find a good choreographer in Sacramento, CA. My quinceanera is coming up and i do not have the waltz set up or anything. So it would be really helpful if someone could help me out by recommending some choreographers. I would really appreciate ...
Posted by Sonia; updated 02/17/04

Quince     (2 replies)

My quinceanera is going to be in september 25,2004 I was also thinking of a blue color but iam not sure
Posted by cindy; updated 02/17/04

I NEED A QUINCEAÑERA POEM     (4 replies)

My dauther is going to be a 15 Yrs. I am planning a quinceañera for her. I need to have a letter explaining the meaning of a Quinceañera, What is it? How we start having this tradition? Who started? see My dauther`s father and all his family and friends never been into ...
Posted by Susan; updated 02/17/04

AFFORDABLE DISC JOCKEY IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA     (1 reply)

Hello: I have done hundreds of Quinceañeras over the past few years, and going strong. I have a state-of-the-art sound system and a music library from Jose Alfredo Jimenez to .50cent and everything in between!! You name it we have it. If you have any questions ...
Posted by Rig; updated 02/17/04

Need Info On Planning A Quincenera     (9 replies)

Does anyone know of any quincenera planner books, similular to a wedding planner, Have many questions??
Posted by Norma Saucedo; updated 02/17/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (1 reply)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/18/04

RE: Hairstyles    

Hello can you please send me pics of your hairstyle ASAP.. My niece`s party is Feb 21st.. You can send them to calvarez@asr.sbcounty.gov I would greatly appreciated!!!!
Posted by Claudia; updated 02/18/04

I Need To Find A 15 Dress Baby Blue    

I need to look for baby blue 15 dresses!
Posted by Gaby; updated 02/18/04

DISC JOCKEY INFORMATION    

.."My mom and padrinos want to hire this dj that doesnt have any hip songs, but I want a dj who knows what`s up!" Sounds familiar? With Latin Image, you don`t have to worry about, because we`ll make sure we play all the new jams and all the viejitos too! From Ramon ...
Posted by Rig; updated 02/18/04

Quinceanera Help....    

Hello everyone. My quinceanera will be october 16th, 2004. I am kind of stuck planning most of it by myself because my mom lives in oklahoma and my dad just doesnt plan things very well. I really want a GOOD quinceanera but i need some ideas on the songs i will play ...
Posted by Desiree Sanchez; updated 02/18/04

Quincenera Wishes     (3 replies)

Hola, my name is Sylvia Hernandez and my daughter will be turning 15 in July. She has 4 brothers and is the only daughter. My husband is in remission from cancer so I am the only one at home who is working. I would like my daughter to have a quincenera because I know ...
Posted by Sylvia; updated 02/18/04