Hi I Need A Vals For My Quinceanera!!!!     (2 replies)

I need a vals for my quinceanera Please help me
Posted by Nancy; updated 03/16/04

Prices     (1 reply)

Hey everybody, I was wanting to know the prices if anyone knows of the following: -Limo -Choregrapher -Cake -Pictures and Video ~~~~~~~~~~~EMAIL ME if yall wanna talk about your parties
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/16/04

DAMA DRESSES PLZ HELP!     (1 reply)

Yea well i dunno what to do for my theme....and plus my dama dresses! what color can they be my dress is gonna be colos lilac how can the dama dresses be and whats a theme????!!!
Posted by Génesis Pamela; updated 03/15/04

Music!!!    

Does anyone know good wapongo and vals songs because dont I know what to do my quincenera is June 26 2004 and we are starting practices like next week and i dont no what to use please help??
Posted by Kim; updated 03/15/04

Where Is Everyone From City & State?     (20 replies)

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 03/15/04

Where Is Everyone From City & State?     (1 reply)

Where is everyone from City & State?
Posted by M & L; updated 03/15/04

HELP!     (1 reply)

Im 13 when should i start planning my 15? what should i plan out and stuff??!?!? HELP!~ Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 03/13/04

NEED A SONG 4 The Baile Sorpresa!!    

I reall-e need a song 4 the Baile Sorpresa! I have no idea what song we`re going to dance 2 n we need 2 find a good song that includes a lotta moving(WELL NOT THAT MUCH!) N we have no idea what we`re gonna wear 4 it?!...i was thinking of doing A.B.`s song "No Tengo ...
Posted by *Yasmine*; updated 03/14/04

Quinceanera's Damas    

Hey I heard that when a Quinceanera has damas, the damas take the attention away from the Quinceanera. But i`m gonna have 4 damas n 5 chambelanes, if u have a better idea of how many damas or chambelanes I should have then PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT XxlilDemongurlxX@aol.com ...
Posted by **Lita**; updated 03/14/04

ANYONE FROM DENVER, COLORADO HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

SINCE MINE FAMILY IS RICH AM GONNA TO HAVE THE TIGHTEST QIUNCEANERA EVER N THIS IS TO ALL DEM GIRLZ WHO ARE BALLERS JUSS LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY HOLLA!!
Posted by RAQUAL; updated 03/14/04

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi Guyz, My quinceanera is on May 7,2004 and I`m in desperate need of a waltz. I dont want something EVERYONE else has used, but anything is fine. Thanks Gracie
Posted by Gracie Quintana; updated 03/15/04

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY SONGS THAT ARENT THAT USED FOR QUINCEANERA??? LIKE EL BALS DE LAS MARIPOSAS, TIEMPO DE BALS ALL THOSE ARE REALLY NICE BALS BUT THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN USED ALOT I NEED SOME SONGS THAT HAVENT BEEN USED THAT MUCH
Posted by CRISITNA; updated 03/15/04

Need Help    

Hey all! i`m lana. I was just looking around the net for ideas for preparing for a quince. Now it`s not my quince it`s for my boyfriend`s sister. I`m helping her tia and all for the prep and stuff. I`m not hispanic so i need help. On my part i alreadi looked around the ...
Posted by lana; updated 03/15/04

How Should My Dama's Dress Should Be     (3 replies)

Hey all i wanted to ask is how should i have a design for my damas` i have no idea well if u have an answer to my question pleaze e-mail me at mexicangurl032003@yahoo.com
Posted by Lorena; updated 03/15/04

GANG FIGHTS     (3 replies)

I have been to alot of 15 and it usually always ends in a big fight. I dont want anything to happen in my 15. I have friends who claim different stuff and i dont know who to invite cuz i know that if i invite people from different gang im sure a fight will go down.
Posted by ana; updated 03/11/04

My XV (Pictures)     (20 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 03/11/04

HELP!!!    

What are the stuff we need(pastel,limo ,salon etc)
Posted by liz flores; updated 03/11/04

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 03/11/04

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/12/04

***~~~~TIPS ANYONE~~~~***     (6 replies)

*WHAT THINGS DO YOU NEED? ( EX. COJIN, MEDALLA,.....) *HOW MANY SONGS MAXIMUM? *IS IT BETTER TO HAV JUST GUYS, OR GIRLS AND GUYS? *DO U HAV TO FEED THE PEOPLE AT PRACTICES? AND IF SO WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU FEED `EM? *HOW LONG SHOULD THE PRACTICES BE? *WHAT DO ...
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/12/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I need so much informatytion I have no clue what to start with I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by M; updated 03/13/04

HELP ME PLEASE!     (1 reply)

YOU GUYS IM ONLY 13 BUT ILL BE 14 ON OCTOBER 22 ITS ALRIGHT TO START PLANNING MY QUINCEANERA RIGHT? I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT IT AND I CANT WAIT! IS THAT A BAD THING?.......
Posted by Génesis Pamela; updated 03/13/04

Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

Hey people I was wondering if the quince dress is carribean blue what colors should the dama dress be? We thought Baby blue but we want to keep our options open. If You have any ideas please email them to me. Also if yall know anywhere I can get cheap carribean blue ...
Posted by Fresa; updated 03/13/04

Main Dama     (1 reply)

What does the main dama have to do?
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/13/04

Help With My Dress     (2 replies)

Hi everyone ok see im hoping you guys could help me out on ways to decorate my nieces quinceanera dress because we bought it but it came out so simple its just basically a white dress with a pink ribbon around the waist and thats it so in a way it turned out to be a ...
Posted by marie; updated 03/13/04