Father Daughetr Dance Problem

I need a father/daughter dance song, but the problem is , he lives 2,500 miles away from me and i depend on my mom so it couldnt be a song like i turn to u or anything like that(if that makes sense) also, do u guys know that song by aerosmith called i dont wanna miss a thing? my dad likes that song and says it reminds him of me, but do u think its too fast to dance to?
Thanks CHRISTNA
Posted by christina; updated 01/16/04

First of all what language would you like the song in spanish/english?
Here are 2great songs that i`ll be dancing with my dad
**You`re a big girl now **
**El ultimo juegete**(during this song in mexico the father gives his daughter her last doll because she`s not a little girl anymoreand that`s her last toy she`ll recieve ) wellI hope I`ve been some sort of help

**cecy**
Posted by **cecy**; updated 01/16/04

Hey thanks im soory i would like it to be in engish because where i live alot of people dont speak spanish
Posted by christina; updated 01/16/04

I think the song your father likes is a nice song. If you like that song then I don`t see why that couldn`t be the song. It`s a beautiful song and it`s not fast at all.
Posted by Patricia; updated 01/17/04

I think the song by Aerosmith would be BEAUTIFUL!!, my daughter and her father will dance to MY GIRL, by the tempations!
Posted by Debb; updated 02/17/04

Well 2 my xv........ima dance ....."sleep walk" by santo and johnny........ Do ya no wat im talkin bout.......its da song that is played at the beginnin of LA BAMBA.......WEN RITCHIE IS DREAMIN OF THE PLANE CRASH.........HOLLA @ ME IF YOU NO WAT IM SAYIN.....WWW.XXMEXAKINXX@AOL.COM
Posted by Teresa; updated 02/19/04