Quincenera Wishes

Hola, my name is Sylvia Hernandez and my daughter will be turning 15 in July. She has 4 brothers and is the only daughter. My husband is in remission from cancer so I am the only one at home who is working.
I would like my daughter to have a quincenera because I know she really wants it. I was lucky enough to find a hall that is not expensive and have left a deposit to hold the date. However I am hoping that I could get some financial help to pay the hall. Please e-mail me and let me know whether or not anyone can help and I will give you more information. Thank you and may God Bless you.
Posted by Sylvia; updated 02/16/04

Hi, I was just reading your message and noticed that you haven`t gotten a reply yet. Please let me know where you are from. I will try to help out with a little something. I may not be hispanic but I always wanted a sweet 16 but didn`t have one because money was a problem. Keep your spirts up and I`ll keep my fingers crossed that others will offer to help you. Good Luck.
Posted by Connie; updated 02/17/04

I THINK GETTING PADRINOS/MADRINAS REALLY HELPS.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/17/04

Hola Connie, thanks for your support. People like you really make a difference. By the way we are from Chicago.

Hola Baby Girl, yes your right padrinos/madrinas really help out , but our family is very small and even though they are helping we still need help with the hall.
I`m just in a tough spot right now but I would like to make my daughter`s wish come true.
One day I`ll be financially secure and I will be able to help someone else.
Posted by Sylvia; updated 02/18/04