***WAT KIND OF FOOD***

***SUP PEOPLE WELL I REALLY NEED HELP ON WAT FOOD TO GET IM SO TIRED OF CARNITAS CUZ I WAS IN A QUINCE LAST WEEK AND THEY HAD CARNITAS SO I DONT WANT THAT AND I DONT REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF 3OR 4 COURES OH AND NOT EVEN BIRREA SO IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND OF FOOD THAT I CAN SERVE BUT SOMETHIN THAT THEY WILL LOVE TO EAT*** MUCH LOVE AND THANXS FOR RESPONDIN***
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/15/04

Do a buffet have ask family members to make some thing that u like of theirs for your quince.u will need as much help as possible and i dont think your mom wants to be cooking on her daughters special day.
Posted by babybash's; updated 02/15/04

Enchiladas r good, traditional, and everyone loves em, fajitas, and carne de asada is yummy too. I`m doing those three in a buffet kinda thing
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/16/04

FO REALZ IM TIRE OF CARNITAS AND ALL OF DAT STUFF... MY AUNT SUGGESTED SHRIMP WITH MEXICAN RICE AND SOME OTHER SIDE DISHES BUT I AINT SURE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/17/04

Hey my name is maribel (mari), i suggest for my opinion , i am going to have my quince in march 2005. I am also tired of carnitas, i am going to have posole or menudo! its more different than other do. I want mine different. You should try to make your different also. Maybe some tamales, or some carne asada will be okay. With spanish rice, frijoles, and a side of ensalada, or a white pan.
Those are my ideas.
If you have more ?`s anyone e-mail me at maribel1300@msn.com

Thanks!
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/17/04

U should make lasagna........i thought about that for mine but then nobody would be able to make it for us....i love lasagna and u dont have to make too much either cuz people get full easily with it.
Posted by lucero; updated 02/19/04