Wedding Reception    

I am looking for a site in the las colinas area in TX. I will have about 150-175 guests. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thank You.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/29/04

MIS QUINCE MAGAZINE    

I E-MAILED YOU REGARDING YOUR MAGAZINE THAT IS DUE TO COME OUT IN APRIL. I RECEIVED SOMETHING BACK BUT, NO INFORMATION WAS ON IT. COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY WITH THE INFO ON WHERE WE CAN OBTAIN THIS MAGAZINE. IF IT IS MAIL ORDER ONLY, PLEASE PROVIDE INFO ON ...
Posted by ELLEN HERNANDEZ; updated 03/29/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez    

Adan we really want you to know that you will always be in our hearts. I am never going to get tired of listening to your music. You have left an empty space in our hearts. We really felt bad and we really want to tell the family and friends that we will be praying you....
Posted by andrea,stephanie; updated 03/28/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/28/04

RIP ADAN    

La verdad que si, ya se nos fue otra estrella. But he is now in Paradise. Our prayers now should be for his mother and sister who have to deal with the pain of having lost yet another family member. Let`s not be sad but happy for all his music and inspiration that he ...
Posted by Zule; updated 03/28/04

Adan Chalino Sanchez Died    

I`m sorry to inform you all about the death of Adan Chalino Sanchez.He passed away yesturday or the day before yesturday in a horrible car accident.I was so shocked.It all came out in the news this morning.Again I`m sorry.I knew everybody wanted him for their special ...
Posted by Karel; updated 03/29/04

Quincenera     (4 replies)

Hey im having a quincenera in a year and my theme was butterflys but now i want it to be angels and when i had it butterflys on the bottom of my dress i had little butterflys and now its going to be angels and now i dont know what to do with my dress. If anyone could ...
Posted by kristina; updated 03/28/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ---1984-2004-     (1 reply)

IT IS ALL TRUE, ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ DIED YESTURDAY IS SINALOA AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT. I COULDN`T BELIEVE AFTER I HEARD IT IN THE RADIO STATION "105.5 QUE BUENA," THAT HE WAS REALLY DEAD! THEY SAY THAT HE WAS WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CAR, BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE ...
Posted by Javier; updated 03/28/04

Adan Sanchez Died    

Ain`t nothing sad then what just happen yesterday on saturday died we will really miss him. He was unique always had his own smile. There will never be someone who could take his place ADAN will be in our hearts forever.And if you couln`t get him for your 15th im ...
Posted by la chyna; updated 03/28/04

Que Mala Onda    

Adan Sanchez ha muerto :(, chale siento bien feo, pero siempre estara en mi corazon!
Posted by Rocio; updated 03/28/04

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .

NeEd HeLp 4 My QuInCeAnErA.    

Hey i need help for my quinceanera!!! I don`t know what song to dance for the vals. I really want a good modern song. I`m bringing seven chambelanes and seven little girls not damas and i need a vals so they could dance. Do you think you could give some ideas??? ...
Posted by jenny; updated 03/28/04

Descanse En Paz Adan Sanchez    

Estoy triste por la muerte de adan pero ojala que este con su papa bien alla arriba en el cielo.
Posted by Efrain; updated 03/28/04

Hip-Hop Song PLZ Help! ASAP...     (2 replies)

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your help. What are some good hip-hop songs? i want to dance one for my 15nera and i don`t know which one to pick. So if ya`ll have n*e* ideas plz tell me...
Posted by ***LYN***; updated 03/28/04

RIP    

May you rest in peace, Adan Sanchez. Thank you for all the wondeful memories. You shall not be forgotten.
Posted by Felipe; updated 03/27/04

DESCANSA EN PAZ ADAN.......    

DESCANSA EN PAZ ADAN...........
Posted by MARY JANE; updated 03/27/04

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (18 replies)

Hi- I need help on deciding when I should have my quince. I turn 15 on MAY, 4, 2006 and my mom wants me to do it when i`m 14 in december towards the end. I need help on when to do it because I understand that it does cost alot of money and I wouldn`t like to drive my ...
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/28/04

BILINGUAL DISC JOCKEY 4 YOU!     (2 replies)

Testimonies: "Latin Image you were da-bomb! with all the hip-hop and the oldies for mah folkz!~ All my causin`s from TJ were on da-fLoOr all nite-long, and mah BF`s loved the PR salsa set that you playEd...Hope Y`aLL sitll around for when we get MaTTied :0P - LoveYa ...
Posted by Rig; updated 03/28/04

R.i.p    

Well man i love you so much but Adan sanchez is gone
Posted by mayra; updated 03/28/04