My Quinceanera Dress

Hello everybody,
I`ll have my quinceanera in 2 months!
Last week I bought my dress. Curious?
You can have a look at http://www.marysbridal.com/beloving/4837.htm.
The color is pink. I also got a pair of short pink gloves and an umbrella.
What do you think about my outfit? Do you love it as much as I do? Please let me know!
Posted by Gwendolinne; updated 08/13/03

Well the top of the dress is fine but the bottom is hideous i am just telling the truth you need to change it or something i think the bottom is terrible
Posted by latina; updated 08/13/03

I think the dress is very pretty.
Posted by Lydia; updated 08/13/03

WELL GURL DA DRESS IS AIGHT( NO OFFENSE).
MY DRESS ISNT GOING TO BE THAT PUFFY CAUSE THEN ITS GOING TO BE HARD FOR ME TO DANCE IN IT. LIKE MY COUSIN`S DRESS WAS A LIL` LESS PUFFY THEN THAT AND SHE STILL HAD TROUBLE GOING TO THE BATHROOM WE HAD TO HELP HER. MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT A LIL MORE CAUSE ITS CUTE BUT IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS EASY TO WALK IN, DANCE, AND GO TO THE BATHROOM. THERES PLENTY OF OTHER CUTE DRESSES IN MARYSBRIDAL. SORRY
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/13/03

Mary had a little lamb little lamb!! lol hahaha! im sorry you reminded me of her with the umbrella and the mittens and plus the dress looks a like two. Ive seen waaaaaayyyyyy better dresses im not trying to be mean im honest. Its for you best you should change it. Bye!
Posted by Crazy; updated 08/13/03

DA WAY U SAID IT SOUNDED HELLA F*** UP CRAZY. EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE EITHER U WERE STILL WAAAAYYYYYY 2 HONEST.SERIO. NO HARSH FEELINGS THOUGH, SINCE ITS AINT MAH DRESS.
GWEN GET WHATEVA U LIKE DONT LISTEN TO CRAZY ITS YOUR QUINCEANERA.

I TAKE BACK WHAT I WROTE DA FIRST TIME GWEN GET WHATEVA U LIKE AIGHT. EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN TASTE.IM OUT!

Its cute and i like it but the umbrellas i would like to see it abby
Posted by abby; updated 08/14/03

Hey girl i think your dress is hella cute and you said is in pink it must be hella cute. Dont lisen to other people that be hatting on your dress cuz is hella cute and by the way they didnt buy it so they cant say nothing. Me to i got my dress from marys bridal i love it im so happy and my quince is in 2 months to like you mines is the 18th of october i cant wait well i aint taking your time have fun at your party.
CRISTAL AKA LIL_SWEET_MORENA
Posted by cristal; updated 08/18/03

The top is cute but it aint my style too puffy but thatz what u want thatz what u get
Posted by KIM =); updated 08/18/03

KIM IF YOU THINK I WANTED TO START SMACK WITH CRAZY YOUR HELLA WRONG! I KNOW CRAZY 4RM BROWNPRIDE AND DIDNT YOU READ DA PART THAT SAID NO HARSH FEELINGS? DUUUUUHHH!! LIKE MY HOMEGURL WHITLEY SAYS GURL YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/23/03

Hello little quinceaneras, I saw the dress and I think is nice, however, remember that you are going to dance, and with a dress like that you would not be able to move. Remember these things before buying a dress, you have to be confortable, I bet you that dress weights a ton. It`s nice, don`t get me wrong, but it will be nicer if the bottom will be narrower. This is my opinion, the opinion of a guy that has been in the business for more than 10 years.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 08/23/03

I love it, my guy Yaya had one that was that puffy ( and she was able to dance in it!) but it was encrusted with diamonds along the whole breast. I think that maybe instead of gloves you should have invisible gloves. Where you have rhinestones along your hand and a tear drop stone where your knuckles begin. Just my opinion. Im not having a Quince, actually I`m already 15 but Im having pics 4 my 16th with the dress and crown. Well any way have fun on your day sweety, and feel blessed cuz I didn`t even get one.
Posted by Lillypop; updated 09/23/03

Well i think the dress is really pretty, but in my opinion i just don`t think it is appropriate for a quince because you have to reaize that you will be dancing a lot throughout the night. I would suggest trying to see if there is any way of returning. That is just my opinion, but if you like it then go for it. Good Luck on your special day!!!
Posted by arelys; updated 10/13/03

Sorry girlie, you need to change that dress, i`m sure your hispanic, so let me be honest, it looks NACO!!
Posted by Cyndie; updated 10/16/03

Hey I`m getting that dress and let me tell you I tryed it on and its beautiful. My quinceanera is this Friday the 24th of October . It`s really big and puffy and its gorgeous . You Should get that dress. Omg you`ll basically wanna die when you see it. It`s like omg ! Well when i get pictures of me in my dress ill send them to YA!!!11
Email Me : Sillydilly5624@cs.com
Posted by Priscilla; updated 10/17/03

Hey! i think that the dress is iight. I mean dont get me wrong its cute and all but i think thats its to puffy i mean thats how a quinceanera dress should look but also remember that your not only going to dance in the vals but also after that i mean if u like it than go for it! and i wouldn`t get the umbrella a little to much :)
Posted by Janet; updated 10/18/03

You shouldnt be asking if yours is pretty cuz everyone has a differnet taste and dont let no one put you down and i wish the best for you and your 15th
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/19/03

Dude your dress is cool although very different to mine, but none the less very nice, hope you have a good party...laters!
-X-
Living
Dead
Girl
Posted by natalia; updated 02/18/04

Your dress is alright i like the top but i think its too puffy at the bottom your chambelan or anyone your gonna dance with is going to have trouble dancing with u.have u tried out the dress???if you feel comfy in it and it looks good on you then i think your problems and worries are over.
Posted by ana; updated 02/19/04

I am so sorry i looked at the wrong style number but NOOO i hope u didnt buy it yet!!! go to www.arnettslaboutique.com those dresses are GORGEOUS!!!!
Posted by ana; updated 02/19/04