Adan Sanchez Has Passed On    

So sorry ... Adan has died in a car crash today.
Posted by DJfan; updated 03/27/04

Adan Sanchez     (2 replies)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/27/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (12 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 03/27/04

People     (1 reply)

I need help in organizing and telling people if they want to help out with my quinceanera! I`m also confused in choosing chambelanes: should I choose them or should my damas (with my permission) if you have any tips email me as soon as you can! at: ...
Posted by stephanie; updated 03/27/04

Adan Sanchez    

DID YOU HEAR THE BAD NEWS ADAN SANCHEZ DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by diana; updated 03/27/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/27/04

Posted by Daisy; updated 03/26/04

Hey GUrlS??WuZ UP??We'll I NeEd HeLp!!2 Month    

So yah my 15 is in 2 1/2 months so yah and im kinda nervous so yah um.....if any one can tell me what u do in the church.......pleazzzzzz um....but yeah im really nervous for that so yah if u guys can tell me that be great thanxssss.........bye talk 2 u guys laterzzzz.....
Posted by ~*~JeAnEtTe~*~; updated 03/26/04

Yes     (1 reply)

I just found out cuzs know baby bash and i get him for my quinceanera to sing i am so happy
Posted by babybash's; updated 03/26/04

QUINCEANERAS    

Hi can you send me anything, and everething regarding quinceaneras, pls mine is on 4/17/04 but i am the first girl in my family to have one we need help, photos ideas etc.
Posted by Yesenia; updated 03/27/04

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (2 replies)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 03/27/04

Dance Help     (2 replies)

Hey guys i was hoping that you could help me. Well, the thing is that im having only chambelanes for my quinceanera and i wanted to know if any of you had any ideas of how i should do the dance thing. I really need help with my routine because i have know idea how to ...
Posted by Olga; updated 03/27/04

SUITS!!!!!    

Sup Gurlz Does anyone know any good website(s) that have chambelane suits??????My parents r thinking of doing my QuinceƱera two months before i turn 15 do u think that is a good idea cuz i want it December so my parents r thinking of having in in 2005 and i turn 15 ...
Posted by cindy; updated 03/27/04

RITES OF PASSAGE    

What exactly is the "Rites of Passage"? Please Respond. Thanx
Posted by Whitney; updated 03/27/04

~!DOES THIS SOUND GOOD!~    

HEY THERE EVERYONE? I AM HAVING MY QUINCE ON OCTOBER 2 2004! I AM GOING TO HAVE 14 CHAMBELANES AND WERE GOING TO DO 3 VALS, THEN ONE SUPRISE DANCE LIKE OLD SCHOOL SONG (JOYSTICK) A BACHATA ONE WITH MY MAIN CT, AND A CUMBIA THE WAY WE WANT TO. MY CHAMBELANES ARE GOING ...
Posted by ~ALEXIS~; updated 03/25/04

15 B-DAY    

Im trying my best to get adan sanches to come to my little sis 15th. Since she`s my only sis i want to make her dream come true hope someone could help me n get info or the # where i could contact who ever about adan please hepl my sis making her dream come true.
Posted by liz; updated 03/25/04

Math    

Hey yo tequiero desir que yo soy una delas chavas te te quiere mucho. Te guro que te amo. Yo des de que te bi en la tele yo me enamore de ti tengo todos tu cd`s solo me falta el cd de te amare siempre y para siemprebueno es pero que melo regales seria un gran regalo de ...
Posted by paloma camacho; updated 03/25/04

IS THIS A GOOD SONG????? Tell Me NOW!     (6 replies)

I FOUND THE PERFECT FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE SONG Before i tell you witch song it is i just want to say that i wantED a song that sounded pretty and new and fresh... But nothing that sounded like boyfriend girlfriend ish... And this song doesn`t necessarily mean bf gf ...
Posted by *; updated 03/25/04

Help    

HOla everybody i really need help planning this bid day its like in 10 months please i need to na wat to do like wat kind of stuff to use and i only want to use chambelanes and i dont want any damas should i pick 14 or 7 cuz i have a friend she is picking 14 cham and ...
Posted by Karola; updated 03/25/04

Adan Sanchez    

Posted by Daisy; updated 03/25/04

Horses    

We are having a 20th anniversary reunion for a horse trail riding club in Australia and we need hall decorating ideas. It needs to be horsey, country, barn dance style stuff. Please help. Pam
Posted by pam; updated 03/25/04

Adan Sanchez     (2 replies)

Help Please !!! Boyfriend Or Brother ??     (2 replies)

Hey everyone well the reason i am doing this is beacuse i am not sure who to pick for my chambelon my whole family wants to get my brother who is 17 and a big mess up ... And then again i want my boyfriend to come out in it and he said he would but its on me and my ...
Posted by yessica; updated 03/25/04

Posted by Daisy; updated 03/26/04