Need Information On Planning A Quincenera     (2 replies)

I need all the information in how to plan my first quicenera. Somebody help!
Posted by eyleen; updated 02/28/04

Baile    

Hola me llamo connie, no se que hacer porque mis quince anos son en junio 5 de 2004 y no encuentro coreografo para el baile.necesito ayuda y consejos. Ayudenme porfavor.
Posted by connie; updated 02/27/04

Help     (2 replies)

I need help how many damas are supose to be in a quince anos i tought 15 but i could be wrong Help?
Posted by lisa; updated 02/27/04

15 Years     (1 reply)

Hey, my 15 is going to be may 1st. Its just so much stress I hope u can follow me on my way 2 womenhood, but the bad part is that I live in northern california I know its far but if u come i`ll show you that not all californians ara stuck up, theres still some disent ...
Posted by Susana; updated 02/27/04

DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS    

HI IM HAVIN MY QUINCEANERAS SOON AND I HAVE TO READ A SPEECH OR DO SOMETHING ELSE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I MEAN IM NOT REALLY SHY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?????
Posted by meli; updated 02/27/04

Baile    

Hola me llamo connie, no se que hacer porque mis quince anos son en junio 5 de 2004 y no encuentro coreografo para el baile.necesito ayuda y consejos. Ayudenme porfavor.
Posted by connie; updated 02/27/04

CADILLAC & SPINNERS    

Hey if you know where to get a limo thats a cadillac with spinners and for a good price please write to me at anac7@pasito.com thanks babygirl
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 02/25/04

Church Song And Dance Song     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Elizabeth my daughter wont be fifteen until 2006 but i am planninng early and getting ideas. Ny daugters fifteen will not be big she wont have chambelanes or damas it will just be her. I am look for a church song that can be sung to her at church. And at ...
Posted by Elizabeth Camari; updated 02/26/04

Mother And Daughter Dance     (5 replies)

I am planning my sweet 16 to be like a quince but I dont know what to do when it is me and my mom I dance with my father but what is there to do with my mom? Please Help!
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/26/04

Church Speech Or Poem    

I need someone to tell me what speech or poem or what kind of speech should we have recited and the church. For example we would want her sister or parents to recite a poem. And would also like the quincienera to maybe recite a prayer dedicating that day to god and to ...
Posted by Elizabeth Camari; updated 02/26/04

Quinceanera (NEED HELP PLEASE!)     (2 replies)

Hey,,, well my quince is comming up but the most important thing is missing... Im missing the salon (hall). I live in the Contra costa county (antioch, pittsburg, oakley, etc.) and i can`t find ANY hall near here. I don`t want to make it far away because my friends ...
Posted by Mayra; updated 02/27/04

Quinceneara By Thalia     (1 reply)

My daughter is having her quinceneara in May - 2004. I`m looking for the song Quinceneara by Thalia. Does anyone know where I can listen to it....or have the clip for it?
Posted by Leticia; updated 02/27/04

STUDENT     (1 reply)

HI IM TRINI IM TRIYING TO GET YOU TO MY 15 QUIECIANERA BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MY AMOR AND I DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IT ME TO DO MY AMOR
Posted by TRINIDAD RIVERA; updated 02/27/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 02/27/04

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 02/24/04

Help A Afro-American Out    

My sister, also afro-american will be having a SWEET SIXTEEN in September 2004 .I will like to do everything the correct way.Can anybody please send me a checklist to help my sis out .You can be big help. P.S you can email me at downsouthchick4ever@yhaoo.com
Posted by lis; updated 02/24/04

Speech     (2 replies)

I need help with a speech .I know peolpe say you have to talk from the heart but really hard.Can anybody please help me or give me example of speech what can help me out thanks
Posted by linda; updated 02/24/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 02/24/04

I Need Some Help For My 15anera????????    

You girls should send me some pics of your quinceaneras so that I can get some ideas for mine it is in July 31, 2004 in Denver, Colorado help I need ideas. Email ur 15aneras pics to me
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/24/04

QUINCEANERA HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (5 replies)

Hey!!!!my quinceanera is in a week and i know the traditional jobs for like my dad, madrina, padrino, but i dunno what my mom is supposed to so? is there any tradition that she`s in charge of???????plz help i`m desperate for an answer to this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/24/04

HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO SING IN MY PARTY?     (1 reply)

HEY MEAN I NEED TO KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN SANCHEZ CUTIE ASS TO SING IN MY COUSINS 15 IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE 4 HER SHE LOVES ADAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE MORENITAS 4RM SOUTH GATE HER 15S ARE COMING UP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME SEND ME AN ...
Posted by DENYS # FAN; updated 02/24/04

Cinderella Theme     (1 reply)

We are having my daughter`s quinceanera. The theme we are going for is Cinderella. If anyone knows of colors, centerpieces or other Cinderella items we might be able to use, any help well be good. We are having it next year in San Antonio, Tx. So I would like to start ...
Posted by Dora; updated 02/25/04

MA 15!!!     (4 replies)

Hey gurls mines iz cumin up too and im plannin everthing out its kinda stressfull but real FUN ima start practices soon thats da best beside
Posted by KIM; updated 02/25/04

How Many?     (4 replies)

I dont know how many damas and chambelanes i should get my friend had 7parejas and my cusen had 14 parajas so it could be 15 in total with the 15anera what should i do? E-mail me any Ideas to: Layla_992003@yahoo.com
Posted by Edith; updated 02/25/04

Quinceanear Dress    

I need help picking my dress? i know i want it srtapless but i havent found any that catch my attention!!!!!!!!plz help!!!
Posted by ; updated 02/25/04