MY QUINCENERA     (4 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS GOING 2 BE IN APRIL 4,2004 AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE JORGE GAMBOA, OR JESSIE MORALES FOR MY BAND. AND THE COLOR RUBY RED OR LILAC. AND MY LIMO STRETCH HUMMER OR CADILLAC ESCALADE. PLEAZE HELP MEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by PRINCESS; updated 03/17/04

Parents,Parents,Parents!!!     (20 replies)

Im doing my 15 and i don`t want to go to church and my mom said alright but my dad is mad cause thats not the way it supposed to be and i don`t want to go please help me!!!
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/17/04

Quinceneara March    

I am having trouble finding sites, books or video that might give me ideas on a quinceneara march. Do you have an resources I might be able to check out? Thanks!
Posted by Viola; updated 03/17/04

Im 16 Turning On 17.... I Want A 15th So Bad.     (3 replies)

Hey guys.. Im 16 turning on 17th in july, and well yall know god chosse to have my dad up in heaven a week before my 15th right? well... I`ve been trying to raise up money but no luck so far,, and well like im already tired of all this and i can`t go on giving myself ...
Posted by issy; updated 03/17/04

Quince Gift     (4 replies)

My daughter has been invited to a classmate`s quinceanera. What would be an approprite gift for her to give?
Posted by J; updated 03/17/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I cannot seem to find the last 3 chambelanes for my daughter`s quince. Can you "rent" chambelanes? If so, does anyone know who I can contact? I live in San Jose, CA. Thanks!
Posted by damaris; updated 03/17/04

FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS ALLREADY HAD THERE QUIN    

I was wondering what all u served and what beverages u had also and if the guests liked it
Posted by jennifer; updated 03/16/04

Multicultural Peeps.     (1 reply)

Ive been getting a lot of grief from other paople at my school because i have 7 different ethnicities in my my quinceanera.I dont see anything wrong with it . Can i get any of your opinions about this thing thats goin on! please reply thanx!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/16/04

Church Music-Prelude, Processional And Recess     (1 reply)

If anyone could tell me what is played during the church ceremony. I`m wondering about the Prelude, Processional and Recessional Music. What do you play? Anyone with any idea? Thanks, Jeannette
Posted by Jeannette; updated 03/16/04

DENVER, COLORADO HERE! I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER    

I NEED HELP ON THIS IF ANY YOUS KNOW THEN HOLLA BACK 4 SURE,
Posted by RAQUAL; updated 03/16/04

Jessie Morales    

If any body out there knows how to contact Jessie Morales I wouldnt find a way to thank you if you would give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E-mail me at elchangoo@sbcglobal.net Ilive in VISTA ca
Posted by Olivia Cisneros; updated 03/16/04

Invitation Wording    

HELP!! I need to find out what kind of wording have you guys had in your invitations, we are having the invitations done in a scroll and I need to write them, our theme is cinderella and I don`t know how to word the invitations I need information in English and in ...
Posted by adriana; updated 03/17/04

My Quinceanera/ Sweet Sixteen     (18 replies)

Hi my name is noelani i`m colombian and i live in mia. Im celebraring my 16s in one year (oct) im only 14 but i already started lookin i have some things already like where im gon do it and the colors but im still missing ALOT! as you can tell! and im looking for any ...
Posted by noelani; updated 03/17/04

Quincenera    

It dosent matter what color your dress is it can be any color and still look nice and pritty that is not hte tradition to have a light pink dress you could wear what evrer you want that is not the trdition and im hispanic to. My dress is going to be white.
Posted by angie ochoa; updated 03/17/04

The Mass     (9 replies)

Ladies, I need some input....please.... I have run into a problem with arranging the mass. Can any of you tell me if you were denied by the catholic church to perform your quince because you did not have 2 years of consecutive CCD classes or youth formation? Or is the ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/16/04

Main Damas     (1 reply)

Hey my quinceanera is june 26 and my colors are baby pink and my damas are fuschia but i dont know what color my main dama should be can someone help me please my email is prettychula27@aol.com
Posted by Kim; updated 03/16/04

My Tiara     (1 reply)

I want a tiara thats 65 dollars but i dont want to ask my godparents for my tiara to pay that much to u all think i should go for a cheaper one that i dont like as much or just ask and hope they get me this one its so beautiful and it has red in it which is one of my ...
Posted by jen; updated 03/16/04

WHUT IF I CRY DURING THE DANCE W/ MY DAD?     (7 replies)

HEY, I HAVE BEEN TO QUINCENERA`S AND I HAVE SEEN THE QUINCENERA CRY WHEN THEY START TO DANCE WITH THEIR DAD !! I THINK I`M GONA CRY TOO CUZ` IT IS SO EMOTIONAL WHEN A QUINCENERA STARTS TO DANCE WITH THEIR DAD CUZ` EVERY ONE CLAPS AND THE QUINCENERA REMEMBERS WHEN SHE ...
Posted by alina; updated 03/16/04

Yes     (20 replies)

I just found out cuzs know baby bash and i get him for my quinceanera to sing i am so happy
Posted by babybash's; updated 03/16/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I`m turing 16 in Sep but i wanna to get a head start because I want it to be the best one , and a party everyone will remember.Can somebody give me ideas so that i can plan his Quinceanera party the right way THANKS
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/16/04

Seating Arrangement    

Finally its here, the new version of Seating Arrangement. Just type in your guest list and Seating Arrangement® will take care of the rest and Create a floor plan, in which you can arrange tables, chairs and place your gues
Posted by dana; updated 03/16/04

Wut Should I Do For My Sweet 16?    

Hey i dont know what i should do for my sweet 16 like i dunno if i should have a dance or if i should have my girls and guys get all dressed up and if i should wear a really pretty dress or something casual! got any ideas ??? plz reply
Posted by sabrina; updated 03/16/04

A Song 4 You To Dance With Your Dad     (10 replies)

Theres a very good song 2 dance with your dad is "La ultima MuÑeca" by Los Baron De Apodaca...... My Quinceanera is on April 24th,2004 so if ya need help write me back at thatgtowngurl15@aol.com well bye bye
Posted by Cynthia V; updated 03/16/04

How Do I Get Sponsors     (4 replies)

Hey everyone, I am having a sweet 16 on june 4, 2005 and I am planning it now but the problem is (Please dont take this racist) But white people are stupid as I dont know and my family is white I am mixed but my mothers family is too far to help with the money. How can ...
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/16/04

~~**~~FOR ALL THE SWEET SIXTEENS'~~**~~     (1 reply)

Sup` yall my sweet 16 is in June of 2005 and I was wondering what all of yall are going to do I am having it like a quince but I want to know are yall having a religious celebration along with the party like a quinceñera. ???????????? Email me loco_1961@juno .com
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/16/04