Where To Get This Cake Stand    

Hi, I found this picture from a local FTD florist I love the whole thing of this cake, cake stand and the flowers but I couln`t find this cake stand anywhere. If you know where I can get this cake stand, please let me know. Thanks Annette
Posted by Annette; updated 03/05/04

Quinceanera Speech    

I dont know where 2 begin on writing a speech 4 my 15anera!! if u could email me and help me out thanx!!
Posted by brynn; updated 03/05/04

HELP!!!!!!QUINCEANERA IN 2WKS,2DAYS!     (1 reply)

OK I HAVE A PROBLEM. MY QUINCE IS ON MARCH 20TH, AND I STILL NEED ONE CHAMBELAN! I WOULD JUST DROP A COUPLE, BUT MY CUZ HAS ALREADY PAID 4 THE DRESS. IT IS NOT EASY FINDING CHAMBELENES HER BECAUSE EVRY1 IS POOR! WHAT SHOULD I DO! I HAVE 4 GIRLS,3 BOYS!
Posted by christina; updated 03/04/04

Quincenera Theme    

Hi I`m having a quincenera pretty soon and I`m still thinhking of my theme. I want to do something with butterflies. If you have any ideas on where I can get any center pieces for the tables please let me know.
Posted by yesenia; updated 03/04/04

Just Wanted You To Know...    

I just want to say that love adan`s music and he is the best. I love you ADAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Molly; updated 03/04/04

First Communion And Confirmation     (4 replies)

My daughter will be turning 15 this year and we would like to have a Quinceanera for her. The problem is she has not had her first communion and confirmation and we have not found a way around it. What I mean is the churches that we have contacted so far all require ...
Posted by Robert Diaz; updated 03/05/04

Quinceñera Invitation Cards    

Trying to find a link to where I can buy Quinceñera invitation card and I would like to be able to see them On the internet if possibale.
Posted by Julian Lopez; updated 03/03/04

Quince    

What does the father say to his daughter at her quince?
Posted by nicole; updated 03/03/04

I Need A Fun Song To Dance With My Court    

I need a fun dance to dance with my court after I dance my waltz and the song I will dance with my fam. Can you help? I need a song A.S.A.P really. I was thinkin like hip hop, merengue, salsas, cumbias etc. One that will make you dance and move your butt.
Posted by Karel; updated 03/03/04

HELP!!!!!!!! Choreographer Needed     (1 reply)

I`m not sure if my choreographer still wants to work with us. So I need a back-up plan. Any of you know someone who can help me out? I live in Orange County, CA email me if you do PLEEEEEEEEEEZ 1--beachwidow@yahoo.com-->
Posted by Nancy; updated 03/03/04

Surprise Dance/Valz     (4 replies)

Hey my quinceanera is july 10, 2004 and my theme is cinderella. Im not sure but i think I`m gonna have the oen from chayanne for my valz but for my surprise dance im not sure. All I know is i want a good merengue song that way we can dance. Does anyone know of any good ...
Posted by Jacqueline R; updated 03/03/04

Quinceanera    

Hi guys im having my quinceanera party an di have no idea what song to walk out to pleaseeee help!!! thank you!
Posted by Susy; updated 03/04/04

Please Help Me!!!!    

I need a song that I can dance with my parejas as soon as posible.I want a song that will make your nalgas move and that will make the people at my quince dance.
Posted by Karel; updated 03/04/04

Just Wondering     (2 replies)

Who`s Adan?
Posted by Karel; updated 03/04/04

WHAT DO YOU THINK?     (1 reply)

I`m Having My 15 This year in July,but i really don`t know what color to choose we have every thing planned but the COLOR. I personally think Lavender , but then a light blue What color do you think i should get? N-E-Seggestions? E-Mail Me At: ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/01/04

2 All Quinceneras !!!    

HEY I WISH 2 ALL GOOD LUCK AND DON`T GET NEVOUS IS GONNA BE YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIVE SO 2 ALL GOOD LUCK FROM BABYGIRL write 2 me at ANAC7@PASITO.COM
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/01/04

My Birthday : )     (1 reply)

I`m having my 15th b-day at DISNEYLAND! w/some friends it`s gonna be awesome...an i don`t have to worry about spending sooo much money! haha...it`s going to be fun.
Posted by Natalie; updated 03/01/04

Quincenera     (2 replies)

I will be having a quince on march 2005 and i am having trouble on what i need madrinas and padrinos for help me out by e-mailing me a list please @ soccerprincess1_4life@yahoo.com thanks!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/01/04

Help Please     (1 reply)

HEY HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD THE SONG tiempo de vals by chayanne I DON`T KNOW IF I SHOULD DANCE THAT ONE WITH MY DAD PADRINOS OR CHAMBELANES AND DAMAS WRITE BACK A.S.A.P
Posted by ana; updated 03/01/04

Quniceanera Dance     (1 reply)

My quniceanera is on aug. 28,2004.but i have started planning a long time ago,but i dont have a choreographer for my dance.i have no clue where i can find one.if you know or are please help me.i live in sacramento,ca.well thanx lotz.
Posted by melba; updated 03/01/04

Quinceanera Songs/ Opinion     (19 replies)

O.K. Look these are other songs that yu can use and you can find at any latin cd store. Tus Quince Años, Banda Arkangel R-15, CD-Amor del Bueno Or Muchacha de 15 Años, Liberacion,(can find at wal-mart.) Look for all you girls who are barley going to have a ...
Posted by mariana; updated 03/01/04

I REALLY NEED HELP PN MY QUINCE     (1 reply)

HI WELL MY QUINCE IS THIS YEAR IN NOVEMBER AND I NEED HELP ON MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES. I DON`T KNOW HOW MANY TO GET AND I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD HAVE THE GUY THAT I LIKE IN IT BECAUSE I DON`T KNOW WHO TO HAVE. ALSO I DON`T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET A DRESS DESIGNER TO ...
Posted by crystal; updated 03/01/04

??????????     (1 reply)

HEy! I just turned 13 and i was wondering when i should i start planning and what should i plan Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 03/02/04

Quincenera For Twins     (2 replies)

I desperately need help, I am a first timer for a quincenera, and I really don`t know where to start. Can someone provide me with all the detailes that are involved. For right now I`m trying to start with a centerpiece not so much as a theme. My daughters are like ...
Posted by Belinda; updated 03/03/04

Quincenera    

I dont know if i should have 7 chambelanes or just one????????????? help
Posted by Cindy Cuevas; updated 03/03/04