Help With Hair    

Please send me pix of how you did your hair at princesa28_4ua@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by michelle; updated 02/17/04

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/17/04

Cinderella Quinceanera     (2 replies)

My quinceanera is this year in october and i want to have a cinderella theme. But, my dress is baby pink and cinderellas is baby blue. So if you can please help me with ideas for party favors and center pieces. Thank you very much
Posted by elizabeth; updated 02/17/04

Father/Daughter Song    

Well i need help my Quinces are coming up in June 4,2004 and i don` t have a song 2 dance with my dad so if anyone have suggestion holla back at thugedoutsweetheart69@yahoo.com !
Posted by Zinthia; updated 02/17/04

XV Anos.. Fundraisin Ideas!     (5 replies)

Hey u guys.. Im planning a quinceanera and I need help with raising money becuz my fam a bit tight w/ the money. Our goal is to raise at least 1,000 dollars by May 15th,2004 my 15th date and the salon is at least 950 dollars. Please help me out!
Posted by issy; updated 02/17/04

Help Please!!!     (3 replies)

Im having my quinceanera real soon and i bought a strapless dress. Im not fat or anything but i have big arms and shoulders. My family told me i look good but today i was trying it on today and i realize that my shoulders make me look real fat and i started crying i ...
Posted by jessica; updated 02/17/04

ENTRANCE SONGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Ok, my quinceanera is in less than two weeks (feb 28th) and i know that i`m supposed to enter the party accompanied by my dad with my girls in front of me. I just dunno what song to enter to.......like should there be a meaningful (english) song playing or should the ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/17/04

Quinceanera Dresses     (2 replies)

Hi my name is angelita and i am gonna have a quinceanera and i am trying to find a store that sells white dresses with baby blue detail and i need to find dresses cheap baby blue dresses for my damas if anybody knows any stores could you let me know.and i need a store ...
Posted by angelita; updated 02/17/04

QUINCERA SONG WUT SHOULD I DO ?    

HEY EVERYBODY , I REALLY NEED SOME HELP WITH THE SONGS I AM GONNA HAVE FOR MT MY QUINCNERA I REALLY NEED A FEW IDEAS TO SOME SONGS I CAN DANCE TO , ALSO FOR THE SURPISE DANCE I DUNNO WHICH SONG TO DO , MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELONS WANT TO LIL JON AND USHER- YEAH , IS THAT A ...
Posted by ANGELA; updated 02/17/04

How Hany...     (4 replies)

How many songs can I have for my quincen?
Posted by Teen Excuse; updated 02/17/04

QUINCEANERA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!     (7 replies)

Ok well my quinceanera is in less than two weeks. It`s not a very traditional one but we have retained some traditions, like my damas are walking infront of me when we enter the banquet hall/area. I know that i`m supposed to go straight into the dance with my dad as ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/17/04

Quinceanera Dance For My Daddy     (3 replies)

Hey Guys My Quinceanera Is On April 17 And I Wanted To Know A Good Song I Could Dance With MY Dad With! please help me Find One I Want A Good One Cuase My Dad is Everything To Me! So If U can please Help me!!!!
Posted by Kat; updated 02/17/04

QUINCERA SONG WUT SHOULD I DO ?     (1 reply)

HEY EVERYBODY , I REALLY NEED SOME HELP WITH THE SONGS I AM GONNA HAVE FOR MT MY QUINCNERA I REALLY NEED A FEW IDEAS TO SOME SONGS I CAN DANCE TO , ALSO FOR THE SURPISE DANCE I DUNNO WHICH SONG TO DO , MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELONS WANT TO LIL JON AND USHER- YEAH , IS THAT A ...
Posted by ANGELA; updated 02/17/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (2 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/17/04

Surprise Dance???     (14 replies)

Hi my name is susi and i`m having a cinderella theme. I have already picked my songs for the valz but i don`t know what song 2 get 4 my baile sorpresa. ANY SONGS ANY GOOD help will b good. Please help me find a good song for a baile sorpresa?
Posted by susi; updated 02/15/04

I Will Choreograph Your Quince, A Good Price    

Please visit LA Choreographers. I love to Choreograph, i have been doing it for a long time. I`m a ballroom teacher. I teach Waltz, Salsa, Merengue, tango or modern and hip-hop. I will colabarate with the Quinceanera and teach you dances that your guest will remember. ...
Posted by richie; updated 02/15/04

Got A Question?? Post It Here And I'll Help!     (5 replies)

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 02/15/04

Padrino Help     (4 replies)

Hey my fifteen is gonna be on january 15th of next year and i need a list of padrinos because my fifeen is ganna be big cuz i have a big family so we need help with some of the things.
Posted by ~~Bere~~; updated 02/15/04

Hair And Dress    

I need someone who knows any sites on how to Do some hairstyles for my quince. Also if u know any sites for quince dresses e-mail me to Babydevil_2004@hotmail.com Thanx :)
Posted by Vero Martine; updated 02/16/04

Cumbia Song?     (4 replies)

I`m having my quinceanera this year in May 2004 and i need help w/ a cumbia song.What can be the best song that has rythem?
Posted by Miss Quince; updated 02/16/04

Beautiful Latina Faces Wanted!    

We are looking for very beautiful Latina faces for portraits for a project called "Beautiful Latina." This will be a book with 100 portraits (approx) of beautiful Latinas living here in the U.S. And in Latin America. If you are in the Riverside/San Diego areas and are ...
Posted by Perry; updated 02/16/04

EX-BOYFRIEND VS NEW POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND     (5 replies)

Okay well, my ex boyfriend is coming to my quinceanera (he is my best guy friend) and he still has feelings for me. But my sister`s boyfriend`s brother is also coming (he`s my potential boyfriend). I really like him and i know we`ll end up hangin out and dancing at my ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/16/04

Baile Sorpresa     (2 replies)

Hi! i dont know what song to dance at my surprise dance at my quinceanera, its going to be on august 6, 2004. I know its still a long time, but i want to get prepared. Does anyone have any suggestions??? please help!!!
Posted by Marie; updated 02/16/04

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Hey People I am gunna have a sweet 16 and i need help! i need to know what the andle ceromony is for and where to get a dress and stuff i live in LA i need help any help!
Posted by Yessy; updated 02/16/04

Help     (2 replies)

I dont kno if i should start planning my quince now or in 10 mo my quinse is 7-30-05.and i need a website that gets up dated about quinceneras.
Posted by babybash's; updated 02/16/04