Huge Decision     (1 reply)

OMG! I have a huge prob. Alright me and my boyfriend have been goin out for about 3 years. And he asked me if I would marry him on the night of my 15th birthday. I mean I practically live in Mexico and everybody excepts it there but I am concerned about how it would go ...
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/24/04

Flor    

I am looking to see if anyone has heard a Flower ring for the 15ñera. I am told that it is made of wood and has a hollow center and is covered with fresh flower petals. If anyone has any idea what this is please reply before June 2004. Thanks,
Posted by Yolanda; updated 02/23/04

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

Hey does anyone know any good songs for my quinceanera..i need to know some songs besides these: Quinceanera by Los Angeles de Charly, De nina a mujer by Julio Iglesias, Vals de fascinacion by Angelus .........Hey have any of you heard this kind of vals song that`s by ...
Posted by Ana; updated 02/23/04

Adan Sanchez     (1 reply)

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 02/23/04

Re: Adan Sanchez    

Well I just Wanted 2 say wazzzzz up and if you could please answer my message. Ok. Well I just wanted 2 say if you could tell me how i can get Adan Sanchez 2 my homegirl Palmira well she is a big fan of him and she has everithing of his and i`ll like her 2 meet him ...
Posted by Gabriela Perez; updated 02/23/04

FLAVOR OF CAKE    

HEY SUP PEOPLE WELL I WAS WONDERIN WAT FLAVOR OF CAKE SHOULD I GET AND SHOULD I GET THE ONE WITH THE STAIRS AND THE COUPLES WALKIN DOWN THEM WITH THE FOUNTAIN WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS REAL SOOON THANXS MUCH LOVE!!!
Posted by chavelita; updated 02/23/04

Who Can Show Me The Valz     (1 reply)

Hey my quince is in may and i dont knwo how to do tha valz or songz can anyone out there right down some steps or osmthing that will be great Thankx
Posted by Laura; updated 02/22/04

Quinceanera    

Does any one have any information on how to plan a quinceanera if u do please email me i would really appreciate it thanks.
Posted by ashley tornas; updated 02/22/04

SONGS    

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH SONGS WE SHOULD HAVE WHEN WE ARE ENTERING THE RECEPTION HALL, ANY PARTICULAR SONGS FOR A QUINCENIERA, WALTZ SONGS FOR THE QUINCENIERA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IF ...
Posted by MONICA; updated 02/22/04

Paty Places    

Hey does anybody know about salones in chino cali for parties to take place in. If you do or have anytype of info. Please e-mail me at Twinkle_fairy909@yahoo.com
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/22/04

I Need Help    

I NEED HELP FINDING NICE DRESSES FOR MY DAMAS CAN U PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME NICE DRESSES FOR THEM!!!!! NOT TO EXPENCIVE SOME THING NICE AND CHEAP!!!! I LOOKED EVERY WERE AND I CANT FIND ANY!!!! LOVE ALWAYS DIANA
Posted by Diana; updated 02/23/04

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (1 reply)

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/23/04

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (2 replies)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions. Taz4tweety@aol.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 02/23/04

My Chambelan De Honor     (11 replies)

I wan my boyfriend to be my chambelan de honor, but i also want my cousin. Who should i pick???
Posted by elizabeth; updated 02/23/04

Speech    

Do you reall have to write a speech to thank everybody for everything. I have heard some interesting answers to this question such as writing a poem and a song. But I was just wondering. Tanx
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/20/04

My Chambelan     (8 replies)

Hey, i am having trouble trying 2 find my chambelan de onor,,,should i have my boyfriend or a cousin?? cuz most of my friends say that having my b/f 4 mi chambelan is a bad idea. Wat do yous think. PS..How long b4 do u get the church 4 ur quinceanera??
Posted by LaChicaFresa; updated 02/20/04

Is This Ok?     (3 replies)

Ok does your mom put your crown on and your dad does the shoe what else is there that people have to do?And it is ok that I only have girls in my quince? What else do you have to do?And do you no where I can find the lyrics to La Ultima Muneca?
Posted by Pritsi; updated 02/20/04

Quinceanera Song Troubles     (3 replies)

I need help on the songs for my fifteens. Like i need i really nice valz that i could download and a song to dance w/ my daddy and grandfather but i want the songs to be those songs that you wanna cry in u kno? I`ve been searching and searching but seem to not be able ...
Posted by katiuska; updated 02/20/04

Quincenera     (10 replies)

I produce television programming that airs on the Food Network. We would like to videotape a Quincenera celebration that is taking place in late July or August in either Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. It`s for a program called "What America Eats" that will air sometime in ...
Posted by Vicki; updated 02/21/04

I NEED HELP FINDING A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

I need help finding a 15 dress REALLY soon! can anybody help?
Posted by latinachik; updated 02/21/04

Should I Have Damas     (7 replies)

Sup everyone! well i have a question and i was wondering if someone can help me answer it i`m gonna have my quinceanera in July of 2004 and i`m thinking about having damas, my mom says that if i have them they will take away the attention from me the day of my party ...
Posted by Joana; updated 02/21/04

Quiecen'era     (1 reply)

Dear adan im going to be fifteen years old in two years i wanted to know if you could come sing to me that day so especial for and me and my family. And you could bring your mom and sister and cousin. Im your number1 fan for a long time now
Posted by genesis mena; updated 02/21/04

Shoes     (1 reply)

I am having a hard time trying to find my daughter some reasanoble shoes She is a very tall girl and she has a big foot,any suggestions.She wears asize 10 and wants either silver shoes or see trough.Also we will not be going to a church therefore we are having the shoe ...
Posted by ANA; updated 02/21/04

Sweet 16 Hair    

Hey, my sweet 16 is coming up and i have no idea how i wan my hair done, plz emali me if u have ideas. Thanx
Posted by jen; updated 02/21/04

*DREAMSICLE THEME*     (1 reply)

MAH THEME WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ANGELS BUT IM HAVING HELLA TROUBLE FINDING THINGS SO MAH HOMEGURL SUGGESTED DREAMSICLES CUZ THEYRE HELLA CUTE AND EASY TO FIND...BUT MAH SIS THINKS BUTTERFLIES ARE BETTA.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/22/04