CINDERELLA CAKE STAND    

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GO OR CALL FOR A CINDERELLA CAKE STAND IN DALLAS OR GARLAND,TEXAS.ALSO, A BALLPARK FIGURE ON COST
Posted by ELYSSIA; updated 02/15/04

My Future Quince Is On The Way..how About U?    

Hey Guys Omg My future quince is goin` to be a blast!! i just know it. That date is all i could think about. I have a beautiful ballroom, a beautiful dress and such a cute hairstyle planned out, its all in gods hands tho. I was wondering, does Ne1 have ne quince pics ...
Posted by *latin beba*; updated 02/15/04

I NEED A GUY TO WALK ME!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

OKAY I NEED A GUY TO WALK ME DOWN AT THE CHRUCH AND THE HALL BUT I DON`T HAVE ONE AND I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DO SHOULD I JUST WALK ALONE OR KEEP LOOKIN?? PLEASE RESPOND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by MARIE; updated 02/15/04

I NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Well my quinceanera party is coming in 3 months and i need some help First on the tuxedos for the chambelanes like my dress is going to be pink what color should i do the tuxedo balck and pink or white and pink ? AND I NEED SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR MY PARTY 2 FOR WHAT KIND ...
Posted by bbygrl; updated 02/15/04

Is Salsa Y Merengue Y Cumbia Okay?     (8 replies)

Well, I have all my songs picked out for the dances. I`m doing 3. The songs that I am doing are: La Negra Tiene Tumbao - Celia Cruz Suavemente - Elvis Crespo And the traditional waltz. I`ve been to once XV where they have used Salsa music such as Celia...but I ...
Posted by Brandy; updated 02/15/04

HOW CAN I DO MY HAIR     (2 replies)

HEY PEOPLE I DON`T KNOW HOW 2 DO MY HAIR AND MY B-DAY IS MAY 29,04 AND IT IS NOT THAT FAR. IF U KNOW HOW I CAN DO MY HAIR PLEASE RESPOND.OR IF ANYTHING E-MAIL ME AT LATINGRL008@AOL.COM. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORTS GUYS!
Posted by MARIE; updated 02/15/04

DAMAS     (2 replies)

I only have three damas(my three best friends) and i know that at the quinceanera reception u`re supposed to introduce your corte de honor. So, i was wondering if i should still intorduce my damas even tho there are only three. And also.......i know that i`m ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/14/04

Quinceanera Dance    

Please Neo letme know about same ideas my email Yessyann@wmconnect.com
Posted by silvia; updated 02/14/04

BAnda El Recodo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Ok youguyz I need hella help. I heard somebody got Banda El Recodo to perform at their 15 and I want them to. I jus dont know how to get them. So if any body can help me i`d appreciate it. Thanx.
Posted by abby; updated 02/14/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (1 reply)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/14/04

Help Me Please!!!     (2 replies)

My colors are sapphire, white,and silver. We don`t have alot of money. Were can i find pretty damas dresses for a low price?
Posted by jelisa; updated 02/14/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (20 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/14/04

SONGS     (10 replies)

Is "Angel Baby" By Angelina a love song or could it be used for the father daughter dance?
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/14/04

About Music And Other Things     (3 replies)

Sup people well i had a question about the music there goin to play well im havin a dj,mariachi,and a band named los potrillos del norte i guess thats how u spell well anyways the mariachi is goin to play around the time the guest are eatin and then the band for the ...
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/14/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (1 reply)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/13/04

Jessie Morales     (2 replies)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks
Posted by janette; updated 02/13/04

Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks

Worries    

Hey I was wondering if anybody knew a great way to ease nerves because the more I think about this the more it gets me sick to my stomach in fear of something going wrong. If you do please let me know. Tanx girls Oh and good luck toeverybody
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/13/04

WAT TYPE OF SURPRISE DANCE    

HEY WAS SUP ? QUE ONDA ? WELL HEY IM HOPE~ING YALL CAN HELP ME ON WHAT KIND OF SING SHOULD I DANCE FOR MY SURPRISE DANCE~!~!( KUMBIA)(BACHATA)(MERENGE)(OR 2) OR AND WHAT SINGER OR GROUP LIKE KUMBIA KINGZ AND ETC.. WELL LET ME KNO AND MAYBE I CAN HELP YALL OUT OKAY ...
Posted by CADdy; updated 02/13/04

WAT I NEED 4 THA QUINCE    

HEY WAS SUP ? WELL CAN YALL PEASE HELP ME AND LIST ME THE WAY THA THING SHOULD GO LIKE THA PARTY TIME DANCE TIME AND SURPRISE DANCE AND VALTZ AND ETC.. WELL THANK U ALOT AND TAKE CARE PEACE REMEMBER I CAN HELP YALL TOO``` : )
Posted by CADdy; updated 02/13/04

Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

QuInCe EnTrAnCe SoNgGS.....     (7 replies)

DOSE ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD QUINCE ENTRANCE SONGS??
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/13/04

Under Garmets     (4 replies)

SUP EVERYBODY WELL E-N WAYS MY GRAMA TOLD ME THAT I NEED PRADINOS FOR LIKE UNDER WEAR AND LIKE EVERY THING U WEAR UNDER CLOTHES BUT IM LIKE KINDA IMBARESSED ABOUT THAT SO SHOULD I STILL HAVE PADRINOS FOR THAT?OH AND SHOULD I HAVE A SWING IN THE HALL CUZ MY MOM TOLD ME ...
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/13/04

I Need Soooooo Much Help! PLZPLZ Help Me!     (3 replies)

My quince isnt until like next year but it doesnt hurt 2 start early. Anyways My questions::: 1. How can i find a hall in PasadenaCA? 2. How much are da SuV limos per hour? 3. I want silver 2 be my color is that a good color? 4. Can I skip da dance with my dad? ...
Posted by ~!!~ButterFly~!!; updated 02/13/04

Music For Sweet 15's     (2 replies)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me ideas on music for a fifteens. Both in spanish and english. I would like to do a photo montage with my pictures and need some ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gracias!
Posted by Gloria; updated 02/14/04