Quinceanera Song!!     (1 reply)

Hey do yall think that the song quizas is a good song to dance with my dad! enrique iglesias sings it?
Posted by leslie; updated 03/22/04

Necesito Ayuda Para Mis 16's     (2 replies)

Necesito ayuda en como planiar mis 16...no se ni como empesar...lo unico que se, es que va hacer bien simple not exaggerated...my birthday is on feb.15 of the year 2005...i know that its a long way to go but i dont want to stress my self...if you have any info on how i ...
Posted by Yaslene; updated 03/22/04

I NEED HELP TOO!    

Hey i need help finding damas dresses otha da net just to see whats up and i need to know where i can fi nd a place near me to go see also im about to turn 14 and i need to start thinking about this after my 14th birthday thank you bye i hope u can help peace
Posted by lola; updated 03/20/04

Walts Song To Dance To For My 18th B-Day     (4 replies)

Hi guys, I need your help. I have no idea what songs to use for the walts that my court is going to dance to for my debut (18th b-day party) and i don`t want it to be songs that everyone uses. I need some suggestions please. Thanks, Alea
Posted by Alea; updated 03/21/04

Help!!!! I Cant Find Anything!!!!     (2 replies)

Well i cant find anything muchachas!!! My dress i want it to be a victorian style old english type of dress.......and my mom says that i cant go to Mexico this summer and i said well ere r we getting mah dress and she said mexico ......but i want to mah dresses i want ...
Posted by ~*puro Mexico~*!; updated 03/21/04

Planning Quincenera For 01/25/03     (1 reply)

This message is for either Manuela or Dolores. Please let me know the traditional quincenera ceremony. I am in the beginning stages of planning our daughters quincenera. I will be meeting with our pastor next week and would like to make sure that I ask all the right ...
Posted by Janice; updated 03/22/04

Candle Ceromony    

I need some good songs to use for family and friends..etc..for the candle lightin ceromony..plzzz help
Posted by allie; updated 03/20/04

I Dont Know What To Dance With My DAD    

I need help finding a song to dance with my dad for my 15. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Angie; updated 03/20/04

Songs Sweet 16     (5 replies)

I need a song for the main march at the hall and a daddy daughter song plz help
Posted by lori longoria; updated 03/18/04

My Dad...     (2 replies)

My Daddy won`t b there 2 dance w/ me on my XV Anos. I feel so sad b-cuz my uncle is gonna go n his place n it`s just not the same. I start 2 cry when i think about it b-cuz every other Quinceanera that i know has danced w/ their Daddy n i`m gonna b the only 1 who`s not ...
Posted by *Yasmine*; updated 03/18/04

Qinceanera    

I need to know a full page report on a La Quinceanera?
Posted by Jose; updated 03/19/04

Having Trouble Finding My Dress!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

I can`t find my dress on the web anywhere. It is from marys beloving collection style number is 4814. It is white and silver, off the shoulder, it is kinda victorian looking.
Posted by Jaime; updated 03/19/04

I Need Help     (4 replies)

I NEED HELP ON WHAT YOU NEED IN A QUINCEANERA LIKE IF YOU COULD YOU COULD GIVE ME A LIST. ANA 3/19/04
Posted by ANA; updated 03/20/04

Adanz Gurl    

Ok ok i had adan sanchez for my quinceanera and it was the best thing that eva happend n my life it was a reel dreem come tru and i ain gonna tell u how i got my baby to come to mi party so find out yo self ok l8z
Posted by Linda; updated 03/20/04

My Quince Anos     (17 replies)

Hi everyone! i need help on what color i should have my damas dresses? my dress is beige,copper, and gold. Any ideas? pleeze help!!!!! thanks, amaris
Posted by Amaris; updated 03/18/04

Confused-15th Quinceniera    

I just wanted to say thank you, I am the quinceniera`s mother. I just wanted to take the time and say thank you to everyone who responded to my message and cry for help. I did take the advise, and THANKS TO YOU ALL! my daughter has changed, she has earned the trust ...
Posted by ginger; updated 03/18/04

Qinceanera     (3 replies)

How can I convince my mom to make me a quinceanera?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help.
Posted by Nereida; updated 03/18/04

Time     (1 reply)

How long do u think the party should be? i have the hall booked for 10 hours 2 before the mass to decorate and one for during the mass then 7 hours after do u all think thats enpough time?
Posted by jen; updated 03/18/04

My Sweet 15 Was The Bomb!     (3 replies)

This goes to all the ladies out there who are nervous. Listen i had my sweet 15 on oct.4.03 and it was the bomb! my birthday is on march 19 and i wanted another party...i wanted a sweet 16 but my parents waisted 12 thousand dollars...believe it or not. They did! my ...
Posted by nancy; updated 03/18/04

Future Quinceaneras     (20 replies)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 03/18/04

My Quinces     (2 replies)

For my 15z i dont know if i should get a black or a brown dress. I want all other 14 couples to be wearing green, lime green, both guys and women. I think iti is going to be really pretty. What do yawll think. The theme of the party should be electric guitars be cause ...
Posted by Hamika; updated 03/18/04

MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR     (3 replies)

HEY FRIENDS! I KINDA NEED HELP ON WHO TO PICK TO BE MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR.........I DUNNO IF I SHOULD HAVE MY BEST FRIEND OR MY BOY FRIEND........BUT IF I HAVE MY BEST FRIEND ITS KINDA AWKWARD CUZ ITS KINDA WIERD BEING WITH HIM AS MY DATE.......YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? I ...
Posted by VANESSA; updated 03/18/04

15     (1 reply)

Hey my 15 is coming up in june and i don`t have a valz and i don`t have any ideas help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Posted by angie; updated 03/18/04

15 AƱos     (1 reply)

HEY!!!! Ok, im turning 15 on Feb 11 2006, but i was wondering if i could have my party in dec of 2005???????wat do u think cuz i really want to have it in MExico in december. Email me at MeXiCaNcHiCa1991@aol.com Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 03/18/04

Where Do U Do Ur Speech?    

Do u do the speech n church or at the salon or waht? Please help cuz i gotta start 2 make one up! I know, i know, it`s suppose 2 come from my heart but i am so bad at public speaking! YIKES! HELP ME!
Posted by **Lita**; updated 03/18/04