Help    

Anyone here from colorado that knows a choreographer in denver if so holla ASAP
Posted by raqual; updated 03/11/04

My Quinceanara    

I`m turning 15 in a next Jan. And I need to know what i should do for my Quinceanara. Where I should get my gown, what i should eat, and what else, you know everything else. Please write back.
Posted by Alyssa; updated 03/10/04

Do I Need A Choreographer?    

I already know how to do different syles of dances and the ones that I dont know how to do my parents can teach me so is it really necissary for me to have a choreographer? At first I thought that it was necissarry but I`m paying for half of my court girls dresses ...
Posted by Talia; updated 03/09/04

What Should I Do?    

Hey. My quince is in about 15days. I can invite 30 people and its supposed to be 15 guys and 15 girls and some family. Well i just moved to a new city about 4 months ago and i dont really have any guy friends over here. Should i just invite my "friends friends" that i ...
Posted by juliet; updated 03/09/04

I Need Help Bad!!!!!     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP TO FIND A THEME FOR MY 15TH. I THINK I SHOULD GO WITH BABYBLUE FAIRIES OR BABYBLUE STARS AND THE BACK GROUND BLACK. I WOULD LIKE IF ANYONE HELPS ME TO PICK ANY KIND OF THEME(S). THANX
Posted by BABYBLUE FAIRY; updated 03/09/04

Tuxedos...    

My quinceanera is gonna have a black and white theme kinda thing and i wanna know where i can find tuxedos that are black with white stripes!
Posted by Kristina; updated 03/10/04

Quinceanera Dresses     (5 replies)

Hi, my name is Lily, and my quinceanera is in may 2004. I am looking for dresses and tuxedos that i like but i havent found any, if you have heard or been to any places or shops where they sell nice, pink dresses for a low price, please tell me about them, thanxs!!!
Posted by Lily; updated 03/07/04

AYuden ME!!    

I have 2 write a speech 2 give on the day on my 15anera and its like in 3 weeks and i dont kno what 2 say bc i`m relly bad at public speaking!! PLEASE HELP U can email me at catlady02@hotmail.com
Posted by jenni; updated 03/08/04

Quinceanero    

Having a 15anero for my daughter and looking for a good choreographer. We live in Massachusetts. 20 minutes from Boston.
Posted by Nancy; updated 03/08/04

A Speech!!    

Ummm....i have no idea what to say at the speech thing that the Quinceanera is suppose to do...! All i know is that i`m suppose to thank God and my parents and something like that anyways. If you know a lot about this stuff can you e-mail me to give me some ideas or ...
Posted by Yasmine; updated 03/08/04

Quinceanera Cakes    

Hey i was wondering if anyone could please send me a picture of any quinceanera cakes or the website it is located. If u can thanxz!
Posted by latriste; updated 03/08/04

** Info PLEASE **    

Hello, I was in NYC last weekend and heard a singer "Jason J" that I absolutely fell in love with. However since then I cannot find any further information on him. I want to know if he is from around here, just touring, where I can find his music etc. I would REALLY ...
Posted by Jennifer Adams; updated 03/09/04

Quinceanera Invitations     (1 reply)

Hey~ Im in desperate need of a place where I can my invitations for my quinceanera. My big day is on June 12,2004. But I need to send them out two weeks before may. And thats liek in a month and a half so if you could please help me out that would be great. Ummm you ...
Posted by becca; updated 03/08/04

I Need Help With Limos BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey guys does any one no a good limo service in florida around manatee county or sarasota that has a hummer or lincoln navigator that is for a good price please i need help??
Posted by Kim; updated 03/09/04

SHOULD I TAKE DAMAS OUT TO EAT     (2 replies)

HEY SHOULD I TAKE MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES OUT TO EAT MY QUINCE IS ON SATURDAY AND I KINDA WANTED TO TREAT THEM TO SOMETHIN I WAS THINKIN ABOUT TAKIN THEM OUT TO THE MOVIES AND THEN GO OUT TO EAT MY I DONT KNOW WAT SHOULD I DO I JUST WANT TO TREAT THEM TO SOMTHIN CUZ ...
Posted by MARISOL CALVILLO; updated 03/05/04

Adan Sanchez    

Adan damn baby estas bien papasito. Can you please com to my quincenera and sing ill pay anything as long as you com call me if your intrested Love you #1 fan
Posted by Cindy; updated 03/05/04

SHOULD TWIN QUINCE'S WEAR THE SAME DRESS?     (7 replies)

Me and my sister`s quinceanera is in march 04.i was wondering if we sould wear the same dress, even thought we never dress alike. Post here for your suggestion. THANKS! :)
Posted by Christina; updated 03/05/04

Color For Dama An Madena Dresses     (2 replies)

I need your help i can`t disid what color`s to pick for my quince. I was thinking maybe a apple red an a plum purple what colors do you think o should have cuz my birthday is in april . HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Posted by letty; updated 03/05/04

Help...wat Other Color Gos Good With Silver?     (6 replies)

Wat other colors go good with Silver???
Posted by ~!!~ButterFly~!!; updated 03/06/04

MY BOYFRIEND?     (3 replies)

Hey well im having a cool limo on my 15`s and im thinking if i should go and pick-up my boyfriend on the limo should i or not?
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/06/04

Entrance Songs    

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! ma party is a week away and i need an entrance one for me and another for ma court reply bak to this ASAP!
Posted by Chiquita; updated 03/06/04

Ocupo Ayuda Para Los 15 Anos De Mi Hija     (3 replies)

Hola muchachas ocupo ayuda para los quince anos de mi hija ella quiere sus quince anos pero yo ocupo mucha ayuda y nosostros no tenemos mucho dinero si me puede ayudar con algo me daria mucho gusto. Nosotros vivimos en Turlock CA
Posted by Maria; updated 03/06/04

Pic's    

Aloha.......I am asking for anyone`s help in obtaining a list of type of pic`s or shall, I say different pose etc. For my daughter`s quince. The reason is B/C it is being celebrated in hawaii and the photographer`s here don`t have any knowlodge of what to offer as a ...
Posted by Suzie; updated 03/06/04

QuinciaƱera     (3 replies)

Hey everyone Im soo soo soo nervous for my 15 it is in april of this year already i have nothing and i need music and a good speech hellp also a good place for invitations adn a good walz not chayannes plz
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/07/04

Who Needs A Quinceanera Choreographer     (3 replies)

I`m bilingual, friendly and affordable. Please visit my site for more information. Visit our page for more info: L.A. Choreographers
Posted by richie; updated 03/07/04