Need Info On Planning A Quincenera

Does anyone know of any quincenera planner books, similular to a wedding planner,
Have many questions??
Posted by Norma Saucedo; updated 12/27/01

Hi Norma:
I have some listings that may help but don`t have them infront of me right now. You can email me @ Boriqa2000@aol.com and I will look them up for you.
Happy Planning!!!
Posted by RM; updated 01/07/02

I need help on finding sites to get information on the dress,and booking a band for the reception. Can anyone help
Posted by juanita; updated 09/27/02

I found a great book by Michelle Salcido re; Quincenera, but now my problem is I have been planning my daughter`s day for 1yr everything is set, except for that our church that we go to changed the rules, they told me that to have a quincenera was not a sacrament and that weddings came first.and gave my day away to a wedding, So now I have a hall, DJ, Food, and everthing else except for a church we are catholics and I cannot believe this is happening in my community , that the father feel that Quincenera are not important. Any suggestions please email me at njsaucedo@msn.com

Thank again for all your help
Posted by Norma; updated 09/30/02

Norma:

What happened to you is not surprising. The same happened to us. The best thing is look for another church, maybe one that does not have a large parish. Many churches do not feel that Quinceanera ceremonies are important but some churches just have too many weddings, baptisms and confrimations ceremonies and those ceremonies are sacraments. We found a church clear accross town and was worth all the trouble.
Posted by Helpful; updated 10/02/02

No but i would also like that info
Posted by ROSALYN; updated 12/05/03

I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTERS
QUINCENERA AND THE BIGGIST MIND BLOCKER FOR ME IS THAT I HAVE YET TO FIND A WEB SITE THAT HAS DIFFERFENT STYLES OF TUXEDOS NOR
A SAMPLE PAGE SO I CAN GET IDEAS ON OTHER STYLE TU PLEASE HELP IF N.E. ONE KNOWS PLEASE HELP
THANKS ROZ
Posted by ROSALYN SGV; updated 12/05/03

They sell books on quinceneras at borders and other big book stores. There is a book that is very like a wedding planner .
Posted by Lori; updated 02/12/04

Http://www.latinmusicdj.djintelligence.com/planning/

Check out a very compact planner, yet effective.

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 02/17/04