Adivce For My Quinceanera

Can someone please help me find a good choreographer in Sacramento, CA. My quinceanera is coming up and i do not have the waltz set up or anything. So it would be really helpful if someone could help me out by recommending some choreographers. I would really appreciate it. I want my quinceanera to have a beautiful waltz. Also, do you guys know of any good quinceanera songs for the waltz? Any help would really be appreciated. Thanx. :)
Posted by Sonia; updated 12/28/03

My e-mail address is : DaLiLoSeXyBrAt04@aol.com
Posted by Sonia; updated 01/12/04

Listen up here are some good song for your waltz
*quinceanera
*tiempo de vals
*you`re a big girl now
Well you can find thte first two songs on a cd called celebrando quinceanrea I don`t know where you can find you`re a big girl now hope I`ve been of some sort of help to you oh wait another GOODsong to dance with your dad is *LA ULTIMA MUNECA* my sister did that song for her waltz w/my dad and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Well write back for more advice
* *lil`chola* *
Posted by lil'chola; updated 01/13/04

Hey sonia,
Did u find any choreographers for your quniceanera.cuz i need one to.mines in sac too.its on aug.28,2004.if u did find one.can u plz tell me.oh wat skool do u go to?well thanz lotz.my email is sexymami916@hotmail.com.
Posted by melba; updated 01/19/04

Hay girls I saw a waltz done at a Filipino girls 18th cotillion(like a quince) and she hired a profressional ballroom dancer at a local dance studio, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! maybe check out your local dance studios. Just an idea, hope it helps!
Posted by Debb; updated 02/17/04