Adan Sanchez

Well am turning 16 and i would love if someone could give me info on Adan Sanchez how to get him for my party . Please Please if you now something contact me. Cauz I realy love him .
Posted by Daisy; updated 12/08/03

I`M GOING TO HAVE HIM FOR MY XV ANOS AND MY FRIEND TOO.
Posted by LACRAZYANGEL; updated 12/16/03

Soooo....How did u get him??? We need some411 here!!! SI ES QUE SEGUN TU LO TIENES 4 UR PARTY...
Posted by lupe; updated 12/30/03

Hey was up if for any chance to get adan sanchez for my cousins 15 because she lovez him and shes his #1 fan of him she has alot of pics of him and she has all his c`ds so if you could make her that wish for him to sing at her party that will make her birthday really special to her if you know anybody that knows him or talks to him holla at yo girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Veronica; updated 12/30/03

HEY CRAZY ANGEL WE NEED SOME 411 HERE .........PA` MI THAT IT`S PURE TALK...BUT IF YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET HIM WELL THAN HOLLA BACK GURL.......
Posted by lupe; updated 12/30/03

HOW I GOT HIM IS MY FRIENDS COUSIN WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM AND THEY BOTH TALK ON THE PHONE AND MY FRIEND CALLED HIM TO COME TO MY XV ANOS AND MY FRIENDS TOO AND IT WAS A SUPRISE FOR BOTH OF US.BUT MY XV ANOS WAS TO YEARS AGO AND I DONT TALK T MY FRIEND NO MORE. SO SORRY I WISH I COULD SEE HIM MUCH MORE BUT ILL TRY GIVING MY FRIEND A HOLLER IN HER CELL PHONE CUZ EVERYTIME I CALL HER SHE WONT ANSWER EVEN IN HR HOUSE PHONE. OK
Posted by Lacrazyangel; updated 12/30/03

Well hi my name is mayra and i want to know is somebody could tell me how i could get adan sanchez for mi 15 years plz tell me my e-mail is yahaira_444@hotmail.com i will be so thankfull
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 01/01/04

HEY WAZZ UP HOMEGURLZ !! WHY DONT YOU CALL LA QUE BUENA RADIO GO TO QUEBUENA1071.COM SO YOU CAN GET THE RADIO # AND TELL THEM THAT YOU LOVE ADAN AND YOU WOULD LIKE HIM 2 GO 2 UR QUINCEAƑERA MAYBE THEY CAN HELP. THATZ MY OPINION AND GOOD LUCK!!
YOUR HOME GURL LA BLUE
Posted by LA BLUE; updated 01/02/04

I Love ur music and you. Call me !!
Your number 1 fan chulo
Posted by Veronica Licea; updated 01/03/04

Will call me at 9097706771 my cousin is married to his cousin
Posted by Veronica Licea; updated 01/03/04

Guuurlz gimme the hook up. How do you get the papacito to do performances for you guys..hook it up plleeez
Posted by stephanie; updated 01/03/04

My brother and adan were best buddies in high school. He asked him if he could suprise me for my sweet 16 which he did! the last time i seen him was at the rodeo in pico rivera. I wish he could suprise me everyday like at my party. Good luck trying to find him!!
Posted by marialena; updated 01/07/04

Hey gurls angel is that really true or is that shit bull shit i`m 13 and oh man fuck do i wish i would have him for my 15 is in two years i would really love to have him for my 15 please gurl come on you aoll know how someone can love that hottie i love him he`s the best of the best for life man all the way plz gurl holla back e-mail me
Posted by ana; updated 01/16/04

Well i am having adan sanchez for my 15 this year
Posted by rocio; updated 01/29/04

Hey gurl 411 right hurr <<< plz if u kno how 2 contact adan hawla!!!! oh when is ur 15? plz holla >> i love adan!!! hawla at mexicana032004@yahoo.com
Posted by nenita; updated 01/29/04

I Found him ! He`s living in chile, St. Augustine.
With his 28 year old girl friend.!
I loved him soo much that i hired a private investigator to track him down. Heres my phone # (323)557-0926 . I can put it on the internet because people can track it down. Good luck .
Posted by Yolanda; updated 02/04/04

I Found him ! He`s living in chile, St. Augustine.
With his 28 year old girl friend.!
I loved him soo much that i hired a private investigator to track him down. Heres my phone # (323)557-0926 . I can`t put it on the internet because people can
Track his agents #down. Good luck . Call me right away!
Posted by Yolanda; updated 02/04/04

Sure he lives w/ his gurl......Q creas Q estamos mensas or what??????????? The only Dummy here is you cuz at least you could`ve come up with better sh*t to write so.........Sorry mija,try again por Q esta ni tu te la creiste!!!!!!!!!!! : )
Posted by adanzbabygurl; updated 02/06/04

Hey veronica if you really know adan or could get him to call me for my sweet 15 than write to me at my e-mail at www.ayonlag@aol.com Please and thankyou.
Posted by la guerita; updated 02/08/04

Hi Adan,
My cousin is turning 15 and I would like you to suprise her on her B-day. Since she is really a good fan of yours, it would be nice if she get`s that as a present or will pay you if we have to. But make her wish come true, please. If you get the message call me at (323) 357-9830 ask for Luz or (323) 569-4985 ask for Julian.
We are hoping to here from you
Sincerly,
LUZ
Posted by Luz; updated 02/18/04

I went with adan sanchez for a couple of months and he`s a pretty cool guy maybe u could get someone to ask i know he would do it.
Posted by honey; updated 02/19/04