Los Colores.........     (5 replies)

Hey people well okay my quinceanera isnt for another year its on September 18, 2004 but my b-day is September 13 i heard that for your quince`s colors you have to pick the color of our birth stone mines is blue but since its the summer i wasnt to sure about blue so i ...
Posted by Sweets; updated 03/01/04

Choreographer    

We are from San Antonio, TX. My daughter`s quinceanera is in July 2004 and I need to find a choreographer and a limo escalade. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Dora; updated 03/01/04

Quinceanera Limo's     (2 replies)

Does the Limo has to be white? cuz my daughter seen an Escalade Limo but the only problem is that it`s black. I told her that it had to be white but again i don`t know if it`s correct. Her quinceanera is only 5 months away.
Posted by beatriz; updated 03/01/04

Maid Of Honor For A Quince     (3 replies)

Hey everyone my friends quince is on October 31 and she asked me to be her maid of honor I gladly accepted but I have been in 2 other Quinces and know that the Maid of Honor speaks in Spanish at the Misa. My point is I dont know what to say and I dont speak spanish I ...
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/01/04

My XV (Pictures)     (2 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 03/01/04

HeLp!     (2 replies)

Can anybody help me find a song for me and my dad to dance to and dress for my damas..?...Please Help me!!!
Posted by Christel; updated 03/01/04

HELP Please !!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

HEY GURLS WELL I WAS THINKING U KNOW THE TRADITIONAL QUINCEANERAS WELL I WANT 15 GUYS AND 14 GURLS BUT I`M AFRAID THAT MY PADRINOS FOR THE LIMO WON`T GET QA BIGGER LIMO LIKE A EXCURSION OR ESCALADE I DON`T REALLY CARE IF IT`S UNA DE LUJO OR NOT I JUST WANT ALL OF MY ...
Posted by ana; updated 03/01/04

Whats The Difference?     (2 replies)

Hey, Well im doing my quinces in september 2004 and i wanted to know do you have to dance waltz with your father or can you dance just a daughter/father dance?
Posted by Claudia; updated 03/01/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

HElP I`m planning my daughter QUINCEANERA PARTY .NO one in my family has ever had one. Any information or ideas will be greatful.I`m going to have it in catering hall but that about all i know PlEASE HELP
Posted by Lis; updated 03/01/04

I Hope I'm Not Too Late...    

WORTH READING. By Rigo Galvez, Disc Jockey Quinceaneras are expensive affairs, as you may very well know by now and believe it or not a Band or DJ can make or break the mood in a memorable occasion. After all, if the music “stinks” every one goes outside or go home, ...
Posted by Rig; updated 03/01/04

WHICH ONE IS THIS QUINCEANERA SONG???!!!HELP     (1 reply)

Does anybody know a song for the quinceanera that is played my a pianist ....i don`t know what`s his name/....... Plzzzz help
Posted by Ana; updated 03/01/04

Quince Stuff     (2 replies)

I`m having a sweet 15 pretty soon and i need help finding a song to a little dance to!
Posted by Sarah; updated 03/01/04

Qincenera     (1 reply)

I am hopefull having a qincenera but i am not baptized and i cant speak spanish.i need help on alot of stuff .i have 10 mnth s to plan but thats not a lot of time to me so please respnd to me or e-mail/im me at RoXyCHicK122989@aol.com
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/01/04

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 03/01/04

Please Help HELP Me     (4 replies)

My sweet 15 is in 1week and i don`t have a speech can anybody help me out . I do not read or speak spanish . Can anybody help me out . Thanks
Posted by linda; updated 02/28/04

Hey I Need Help     (3 replies)

Hi everyone i need help can you tell me for what i can get padrinos plzz leave a list thankx
Posted by Meli; updated 02/29/04

Need H3lp 4 Songz    

Hey every1 i am having my Quinceanera on Oct. 16th, and i am having trouble finiding a song 2 dance to after the waltz, its only 6 of us me & my chambelan,my friend and hers, my other friend and her cham. And i dont know wat r sum good songs. If it helps my family LuVs ...
Posted by ***Gina***; updated 02/28/04

Where Can I Find Cheap Dama Dresses     (4 replies)

Im havin trubl findin my dama dresses 4 cheap... My damas dont have that much $ for their their dresses HELP ME!!!
Posted by brittany; updated 02/29/04

HElP ME OUT     (2 replies)

My daughter is having a Sweet Sixteen in September 2004 . I am try to plan his Sweet 16 the correct way. Can anybody please help me or give me a checklist that i can go by. That will help a me in a BIG WAY . THANKS FOR THE HELP
Posted by linda; updated 02/29/04

My XV (Pictures)     (20 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/29/04

Quinceanera    

Hi my name is Besty Barranca and I will be having my quincrianera on September, 14 2004. I live in gresham Oregon.
Posted by besty barranca; updated 02/29/04

Quinceanera Choreographer    

Hi my name is Megan and my quinceanera is in July. I REALLY need a choreographer. So if any of you know choreographers in Los Angels, PLEASE contact me. It would be really great if you know traditional cuban dances. Thanks! Love YOU!
Posted by MEGAN; updated 02/29/04

FkLAVOR OF CAKE     (2 replies)

HEY SUP PEOPLE WELL I WAS WONDERIN WAT FLAVOR OF CAKE SHOULD I GET AND SHOULD I GET THE ONE WITH THE STAIRS AND THE COUPLES WALKIN DOWN THEM WITH THE FOUNTAIN WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS REAL SOOON THANXS MUCH LOVE!!!
Posted by chavelita; updated 02/29/04

QUESTION     (1 reply)

What if you are a christian quinceanera ,but you want have a party ?Christians can only have dinners not parties.what should i do im stuck.or if i really want a party i would have to do a catholic ceremony, which means i could have the party.i dont know because i go to ...
Posted by NATY; updated 03/01/04

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!    

Hey can any body help me find some nice dresses for my damas i looked every were and i cant find any please help me out!!!!!! i need to start looking for some know!!! Love always Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 03/01/04