Quinceanera

Hey! well,my quinceanera is coming up and it`s time to start planning but i`m kind of clueless on a couple of things. Like the baile sorpresa: what exactly is it? do i have to choreograph it myself, and what kind of music should it be to? and the waltz, how do i learn it if i don`t want to hire a choreogropher? can i just replace it with another dance?and thesong that i waltz to with my dad, do i aslo waltz with my chambalan to it?do the songs that the dj play have to be traditional r can they have more of a hip-hop feel? also, if anyone has any traditional things to do at a quinceanera on their mind, then i`d be more than happy to accept suggestions. If anyone has any advice for me you can email me at almost20famous05@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
Btw- my colors are pink and white, if that helps with anything.lol!
Posted by rebeca; updated 11/29/03

Well the waltz you can replace with a dance you make up.Its not like every Quince needs to do the same one.Make it up your self and dont waste money on a professional dancer.
Posted by miranda; updated 11/29/03

Thanks for the help!!!! but what about the baile sorpresa? and any other suggestions or important details about the quinceanera would b gr8! thanx!
Posted by rebeca; updated 11/29/03

It`s almost20famous05@yahoo.com
Posted by rebeca; updated 01/20/04

Well you can just tell the d.j to play al little bit of everything ... If u want..... I am having a Quince to in Oct. 2004. So im going though a few problems my self... Ucz my step dad is throwing me a quince and im not Mexican so we have to reonfigure the whole mass thing in the church.... And u dont have to hire a coriographer u can jujst have like some one that has had a Quince b-4 to help you make the dance... Like me... Im haveing my 2 older cousins help me. Well i hope this helps!! good luck
Posted by alexis; updated 01/21/04

HEY! WELL FOR YOUR BAILE DE SORPRESA YOU PICK THE SONG THE KIND OF MUSIC AND EVERYTHING. FOR YOUR VALS YOU CAN BUY A WALTZ VIDEO THAT SPECIALIZES IN QUINCENERAS OR YOU AND YOUR HONOR COURT COULD MAKE ONE UP AND USUALLY THEY COME OUT REALLY PRETTY AND NO ONE ELSE HAS IT SO IT`D BE ORIGINAL.
Posted by Ana; updated 01/22/04

I hope everything is coming along real good for you, I`d like to propose our service to you.
DJ Rigo G

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 02/18/04

You dont have to have a baile sorpresa !
Posted by ana; updated 02/19/04