Quince October 1,2005 Read Asap

Do u think it is 2 early 4 me to sart plannin my quince??
Well i already got my salon and I have to go next week to get tha church cause they told me to go tha first week of august.
Oh Yea and do yall know n e good bands"Spanish" I can get????????
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/27/04

Hey Steffy,
You aren`t starting too early and it`s good that you are planning now. Hope you meant you picked out your salon/hall and didn`t put the deposit on it yet cuz you should make sure of the date with the church first. Once you got the church and salon reservations in place, then you can do everything else and there`s a lot. Have a wonderful time planning your special day!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/28/04

It`s never too early too plan your quinceanera. My quinceanera is in two years and i`m all ready planning. The sooner the better.
Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Marisol; updated 08/03/04

My quinceanera is gonna be next summer, but my mom doesn`t want me to have one. My b-day is July and my mom is going to go to Europe for 2 weeks in the middle of July, plus my dad wants to get married in July of next year too. I`m doing what I can with my Nina, but I don`t think it`s to early, I think it`s better because then you don`t have to worry about a lot of things a few months before.
Posted by connie; updated 08/04/04