Describe Your Valtz Please Respondd!!!!

I need ideas on how i should have the girls & boys dance HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by daisy; updated 06/30/04

Do you know a choreographer or do you have an aunt or osmeone that knows how to teach a waltz and how many pplz are you having
Posted by lorena; updated 06/30/04

Do u know how much will I have to pay for a choreographer, or whatever that is called, and I`m having in total, 16 people, counting me and my chambelan.
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/28/04

Mami the valtz is like sex really slow - tu sabe? smooth and classy.
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/28/04

Here is an idea is different but I think you should give it some thought. (R-Kelly song Step in the name of Love). Step--Step--
What about the electric Slide?
Posted by Amber; updated 07/28/04

While i can get wit keepin sh** contempary - however dancing to a child molester`s song at a quince may be a bit too much. And for real for real - a quince is latino based and steppin` is a bit too "black" - this is a quince, not the Johnson`s family reunion! celebrate our culture and do the damn valtz by Chayanne!
Posted by Alondra; updated 07/29/04

Hunny; find a choreagraphy.. Haha choose a cute waltz not something you would hear on the radio, that is not traditional. If you had any friends who had a quince ask them about a choreagrapher. Im having a quince in 61 days, so like 2 months. I know how much stress you are going through, so just chill out thats what im trying to do. Just find anyone you know. But if you need help with a Waltz song, i can definately help you, i have a few back ups besides the one i was going to choose so if you need help just e-mail me @ julie_bulie_07@hotmail.com
Posted by julie; updated 07/29/04

I think some people did not read nor understood the meaming of Rated G message board.
Posted by joni; updated 07/29/04

Hey i think you should do the vals by chayanne its traditonal and cute jus do step step side to side and then add a turn and you get the guys on the outside circle and girls on the inside and then when they turn have them go to the next boy and them have them switch back to their orignal partner and thats wat i did for my quice it looked cute but watever u do jus have fun....
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 07/29/04

Thanks Alot girls for all of your helpful thoughts, I`m going to try some of those! Thanks alot chicas, and good look to all of you who have your quincianeras close to this month!
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/02/04