Quincianera

Hey Girls, what`s up! I`m 14 years old,my quincianera is in April, 2005, but I want some ideas for my party, I would like to see if any of u people outhere have ideas for me, my dress is going to be pink, with daisy`s, and white.
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/07/04

Hum maybe since you have a daisy deal going on you could give your damas daisys to wear in their hair and your chambelans have daisys in their pockets and you could sprinkle the dance floor with whole daisys or petels Or for the waltz have (only at the beginning) Have whole daisys (excluding the stem) forming a walk way for you and your court to walk through like set them on the floor in two rows or something. I know these ideas are kinda lame but I am just typing whatever comes out.
Posted by Guerita; updated 07/07/04

Thanks for the ideas, I liked the idea about the rows with daisys, I should do that for the halls. Thanks for giving me at least 1 or2 ideas. Laters!
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/28/04

Like Guerita suggested, have your guys and everyone else have live or silk daisies in their bouquet, wrist corsage, corsage or boutineer. There are also silk daisy garlands and candlerings. You could buy silk daisies and hot glue them on anything you want like your guestbook signing pen, cake knife, toasting glasses, etc. Use them on your guest tables...like the daisy candlering which can be around a candle burning in a glass bowl or live daisies in a vase. I`ve seen invitations with daisies on them. You might use daisy stickers to seal your invitations outer envelopes. What kind of favors have you thought of? Sounds fun!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/28/04

Thanks a lot girls for your opinions, I should use some of these tips.
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/02/04