HEY WUzZ UP WHIT A THEME ON A QUINCEAÑERA????

Hey I posted a message and no one has helped me well thanks alot!!! I`M GOING TO HAVE ONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! EVERYBODY HERE TALKS ABOUT S***** C**T OF THEME, AND THAT`S A FU***NG B**LL C**T. REAL QUINCEAÑERAS DON`T HAVE THAT. JAJAJA , SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I GUESS YOUR ON THE WRONG CHANNEL. QUINCEAÑERAS ARE FOR US MEXICANS AND NOT FOR ALL YOU WHITES, TRYING TO RUIN THE REAL TRADITION!!! AND FOR ALL YOU THAT ARE MEXICANS AND TRY TO BE WHITE WELL SUCK IT!!! BE PROUD OF WHAT YOUR ARE. ANYWAYS WHO EVER AGREES THAT I`M RIGHT ,THAT THERE`S NO THEME ON QUINCEAÑERAS, BACK ME UP AND DON`T LET THE REAL TRADITION GET RUIN BY WANNABEE WHITES OR I COULD SAY WANNABEE MEXICANS, HELL YA THAT`S WHAT I SHOULD SAY. JAJAJAJA THEME JAJAJA
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/02/04

Who told u that Quinceañero`s were 4 mexican people only. There are 4 hispanic girls and before u post something on the internet think so u wont feel stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dominicana 2 da fullez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Posted by Lillian; updated 07/02/04

Listen up u think ur all good cuz ur mexican well ur wrong we other girls prob look ten times better in a fifteens dress then u and the theme makes a party cuter so stop offending and help if u wanna make it traditional go ahead but some of us dont
Posted by Lynette; updated 07/02/04

Thank you at least some agrees with me
Posted by Lynette; updated 07/02/04

Excuse me VANESSA but i dont know how they raised u cause they aviously did a bad job i agree with what each of the other girls said 15 arent just for mexican GET THAT STRAIT!!!! and a theme makes it even better. And quit hating on the white people u stick to ur and dont worry about theres. Think about what u say before ur mouth gets to full of it Another thing everybody has thier OWN TRADITIION!!!!!!

*SALVIDORIAN PRIDE 4 LIFE*
Posted by Jonus; updated 07/03/04

Hey Vanessa I know u might think that we "white girls" as u put it are tryin to take over ur traditions or w/e but by insulting us ur only making urself look stupid and immature plus ur setting a bad name for Mexicans so if i were u i would just stay quiet and let every1 do what they want.

Cuban pride for life!
Posted by dancer; updated 07/04/04

Thanks girls 4 backing me up now i know that i`m not the only one that think she total retarted. Vanessa mia amor i agree with Lennett and with the rest of these girls que we all look better in a sweet 15 dress than you big headed mexican dumb ass and 4 the non ignorant mexicans my badd but this girl named vanessa need a get her head put on straight along with her supposeable facts.
Posted by Lillian; updated 07/16/04

You said a quinceanera is for mexicans and only for mexicans ? Thats not true my mamis from Venezuela and my family is from all over South america, Central America , and the islands. All my girl cuzins had quinceaneras... So i think you might need ta do some research ya no. Let the different race do what they wanna do. No1 ever made you appointee ta say who can do/participate/or have a quinceanera, after all mexicans are having sweet 16`s. Let umm do what they want as long as you have faith and believe in you/your mexicans you`ll be all good even if other wanna have quinceaneras that are not of mexican or latin families just take it as hey they wanna celebrate something that us latinos and mexicanos started .....isnt that cool. Be true to yourself and always maintain your selfesteem, thats what i always go by. I came from a latin family and lived in Sacra,Cali forever , they dont have latinos here excluding my mami ,bro,tia,and some others. I come walkin in the mall and what do i see .....people walking by me looking with these big eyes asking me what are you and i say VENEZOLANA they say what is that and i tell them what have i always got back ......oh your just a wanna be, your really a mexican girl mixed with black tryna be something your not. Your hairs fake or else they say i have S-curl or jerry curl because my hair is really thick,puffy,and curly. Then out of a blue moon im laught at because of my accent and they would say gosh little black gurl you really got the mexican accent down, why you tryna be mexican? but dont get me wrong i miss my latinos and all my family, sad ta say their basically all in S.A,C.A,THE ISLANDS,AND A FEW IN NY AND I CANT REALLY SEE MY FAMILY ITS BEEN LONG OVER 7 YEARS SINCE IVE SEEN UMM WHY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I HAVE TA STAY FOCUSED ON MY EDUCATION SAY ON DAY I CAN SAY "AY LOOK WHERE I CAME FROM AND LOOK WHERE I AM NOW" I PLAN ON BEING A LATINA THAT CAN PROVE SOCIETY WRONG AND SHOW EM THAT WE ARE ABOUT SOMETHING AND I WILL DO THAT FOR THE REASON I HAVE POTENTIAL TO SUCCEED IN SOCIETY.
Posted by YajairaZulaika; updated 07/27/04

Hey to begin with the mexicans came up with it and there is no theme in a party its just to show of the birthday girl and who cares who looks better in wat dress but the mexicans are the main ones and who cares if mexicans r doing sweet 16`s
Posted by Denise; updated 07/27/04

You know what vanessa you made mexicans look really bad.. Quinces are not just for mexicans smart ass!!..and you dont have to be absolutely FULL according to you. I mean it doesnt matter if your half or whatever. Goodamn child. Yah i may not be full mexican but im having one. Im mexican indian and my grandmother is white.. So stop hating on other cultures.. You should be proud that other people want to celebrate a quinceanera. REMEMBER QUINCEANERA MEANS 15 YEAR OLD IN SPANISH!!.. Yeah the tradition is a big part thats why im doing mine. SOO DAMN DONT HATE and stop saying shi* of what you think should be a quinceanera. And you know what, having a quince is not the party its the mass hunny!.. The party is just something extra. The hall, the dj..almost everything that takes place at the hall isnt traditional... The changing of the shoes isnt even traditional!!!, so stop basing on other people about themes of a quinceanera you just made yourself look stupid, girl, its just the party. So maybe next time think befor you talk or just simply keep your comments to yourself because you obviously dont know how to REPRESENT MEXICO..
Posted by julie; updated 07/29/04

Hey you guys, I agree with everyone that race doesn`t matter cuz it doesn`t!!!!!!!!! BUT it would be nice to keep it as a Hispanic Tradition. BUT If other races wanna do it then it`s ok cuz it`s just a party! That`s my oppion with this.
THANX
Posted by Mary; updated 08/01/04