*****GHETTO 15*****

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit....their chamblaines are gonna wear some black shorts wit the black and white chuck and a black and white sean john shirt and a white and balck bandana.... Im gonna wear a short pink mini strapless dress with pink chucks...hairs gonna have half way cornrows and up....my chambrlain is gonna wear all white...shorts and stuff....wit all white chucks.... Instead of el vals we`re gonna dance reggae..i think its gonna be tra- by don chezina or gata salvaje by hector y tito.... So what do yall think of my 15?????????:)oh yea my parents actually support this!!!!!!!!
Posted by erica; updated 04/25/04

Aight we understand you goona have a ghetto 15 you dont gotz to be repettin it alll the time. Personally my mom would prly slap me if i was gonna have somethin like that.you should keeep it traditonal that makes the traditon look trashy.
Posted by denise; updated 04/27/04

You are so stupid. What the hell is the point of having a quinceanera if you are going to look like a hoe? It is supposed to be traditional but I don`t think mini skirts and halter tops is very traditional. You need to go somewhere with your nasty self. I personally think your parents should send you to a convent. You need to check your self. This really pisses me off . People like you make mexicans look bad. You are a disgrace. You stupid poser. Thanks and have a nice day.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/04/04

HEY VANESSA IM GLAD TO HEAR WHAT U SAID ABOUT MY QUINCE..BUT FIRST OF ALL U CAN KISS MY SALVADORIAN ASS CUZ IM SOOO GLAD IM NOT MEXICAN. GET IT THROUGH UR DUMB ASS HEAD THAT NOT ALL GURLS THAT HAVE QUINCES ARE MAXICAN AND TRADITIONAL. AND I DOUBT THAT U ARE UNA SANTITA BUT IF U ARE UR ASS CAN GO TO A DAMN CONVENT. U SAY IMMA LOOK LIKE A HOE.@ LEAST ITS GONNA BE ONE DAY .BUT SORRY HONEY UR GONNA LOOK LIKE ONE FOR THE REST OF UR DAMN LIKE U PRUDE BITCH..UR JUST A H8ER WITH NOTHIN BETTER TO DO THAN HATE ON WHT U CANT HAVE... I FEEL SORRY 4 U... BUT I DN CARE MY 15 WAS OFF THE HOOK ....BYE!
Posted by erica; updated 05/15/04

Hey erica do u have pics of your 15.. I wanna see how you guys came out.....i bet you guys came out tight.. Well e-mail me at angelface10004@aol.com alright
Posted by kathy; updated 05/15/04

AND I SUPPOSE U WILLBE GIVING OUT COCAIN AND HAVE YOUR DAMAS GIVEING THE GUYS HEAD AS YOUR SUPRISE DANCE
Posted by baby bashs; updated 05/19/04

I think you should not take damas cuz then everybody is going to be noticing the other girls and not you! thats why in my quince im not taking dammas that way ill be the only girl in there and the people are going to notice me more
Posted by d-girl; updated 05/22/04

First of all you ain`t gots to be hatin` on us MEXICANS...its true not all girls that have a quince are mexicans, but you can please believe that it;s more mexicans then any other race...you needs to check up on that i``l leave it to you as homework!!!! but anyways i think your idea is kool cause thats something i told some other gir if she wanted a ghetto quince to have them wearin` gear...yah know be all geared up...but uh why are you gonna wear pink, but your damas are goin` to wear a different color...thats kinda tacky...but hey what eva makes you happy...hope your party went/goes good! tah tah.......
Posted by g baby; updated 05/22/04

First of all young lady why in the hell would you want a ghetto 15. You should at least look desent for once make yourself look like a princess for once. Remember this is going to be a one time thing only so make it nice and just dont wear chucks that just makes it more ghetto and thats not cool at all.
Posted by playful fairy; updated 05/22/04

Erica, you 15 sounds crunk as hell and if everyone did it traditionally it wiuldnt be very fun and u really wouldnt remeber it....its cool so where are u from
Posted by Alexis; updated 05/24/04

I dont think that is a traditional 15 i mean it sounds more like a stripping club or something like that i mean u say its ghetto maybe it is but i dont think so im thinking how ur daddy is gonna look!!!!! no offense or anything
Posted by Sandy; updated 05/25/04

You can still have a "crunked" 15 with out you going all out with the ghetoness....i know alot of 15`s that i have been to have been "crunked" and it was a traditional one, so i guess it depends who you invite, what kinda friends/famile you got...oh the most important one...music!
Posted by g baby; updated 05/26/04

Hey gurl sound hot send me pics so i can get an idea 4 my plez send at lispop1@yahoo.com k thx
Posted by LISSETT; updated 05/26/04

Umm gurl i juss wanna sey i aint hattin imma happii fo u izz hott do ya thing .. It will b wun of a kind .. I dunt do traditional 15 either mine iss diffrent buh it wont look liek a quince fo u .. Dunt do thingz ya gunna regret aiightt cuzz dizz izz suttin u gunna remember 4 da ress of ya life .. N especially ur dress .. Buh heyy izz ya party ma .. Lozl .. N it soundz good buh may b not fo a 15 .. Izz good ya parents accpet .. Holla bacc .. Have fun!! .. -NENA
Posted by NENA; updated 06/04/04

Hey girl, ur quince sounded pretty tight. Can you send some pics? thanks Cassiemata@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Cassie; updated 06/08/04

Hey ur 15 sounds tight. Could you send me sum pics. Cuz i wanna get an idea for my 15 thanks. Maceealvarado@hotmail.com
Posted by macee; updated 06/14/04

If ur parents agree w/ u and if its what u want. I say do it, it sounds different. It will look kool. Gook luck in ur 15nera!
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/14/04

Hey erica,
Ur 15 sounds cool ..can u send me pics of it? i would really like to see them...my email is diana_laguera13@hotmail.com
Thanks....diana
Posted by diana; updated 06/29/04

U r so rediculous! Specialy how ur hating on mexicans! Dont be jealuse cuz were better anyway! Im bout 2 have a quince 2 n its gonna be so fancy nothing 2 compare 2 ur ghetto piece of Sh**! Aight than grl watever! Bye
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04

You Should also have your gest wear chucks, or else they should not go in.
P.S. Make it a chucky night.
Posted by CHUCKY; updated 07/05/04

Hey girl do u have any pics, please e-mailme to daisyzamora82@hotmail.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 08/04/04