I Need A Theme

I really don`t have a theme for my XVaños, but to tell you the truth, I wanna do my own thing. I`m having a little trouble because my mom doesn`t really want me to have one, but she doesn`t care if I do. I`ve been waiting for my XV since I was 12. But if anyone can help w\my theme, e-mail me. I live in Southern California. ChunkyMunkey45@yahoo.com
Posted by Ariana; updated 08/04/04

Well u really dont need a theme just a color(then just get roses or sum otha flower in that color)...but if u want a theme here are sum cute ones....precious moments...cinderalla...(if ur bdays in winter)snow...YOU(its ur day nd its only right that ur the center of attention)....bubbles(u could have buble machines nd bubbles blowing everywhere)....starz...mirrors(might sound strange but it turns out very beautiful)...well thats bout it....nd convince ur mom to have 1 for u...itll probably be one of the best dayz of ur life...nd ull regret not having one...trust me...well plz answer my question...u can see it when u go to all messages this is wut it says "WUT COLOR SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY QUINCEANERA?!?!?!"well thanx nd have tons of fun!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Hey,
Think about your birthday. What month it`s in and what that month is best known for. Maybe you`ll get a theme that way. For example my friend Tianna is having hers in two years and her birthdays in february so she`s thinking of having a whole love heart theme cus Valintines day is in feb.
Hopfully this will help
Good luck
JASMINE*
Posted by Jasmine; updated 08/08/04