I`m 7 Months What Shoud I Do

Hey girls , i dont know what to do im 3 months pregnate and we have been planning my 15 since before i was going to have a baby . I`m getting bigger and i;m so ashamed that i dont even want my 15 any more . My 1 5 is in nov. By time it gets here im going to be 7 months . My family it so mad at me but they said there is nothing they can do about it and the father of my baby is real supportive . Well anyways imagine me in a dress . What should i do cancle it or just have it .
Posted by anna; updated 07/09/04

Hey anna you should go ahead and have it b/c your only 15 1 time . Bye angela
Posted by Angela; updated 07/09/04

Hey
Well supposedly what i hear is that u r supposed to be a virgin to have a quinceanera its supposed to be a symbol of purity. But its up to you on what you do so good luck
Posted by Brina; updated 07/12/04

YAH I THINK YOU SHOULD CANCEL CAUSE THE PURPOSE OF A QUINCE ANOS PARTY IS HELLO U HAVE TO BE A VIRGEN GIRL THAT MONEY IS GOING TO WASTE YOU CAN USE IT ON THE BABY ANYWAYZ THATS JUST MY THINKING
Posted by LETTY; updated 07/12/04

I think you should cancel your quinceanera. I think you`re going to need all that money to support this baby. They are expensive! Diapers, milk, clothes and endless other things! I can only imagine how your parents feel, I think that by you going thru and having your quince and your parents going along with it is a way of rewarding you for being pregnant. How old is this supportive boyfriend of your`s? How supportive and responsible can a guy be at this age? A quinceanera is just ONE DAY out of your life. You should be thinking about your future. If you don`t have one and no plans, what can you offer your child?
Posted by adriana; updated 07/13/04

Hey its anna here we have decided to cancle .the father is 17 and now that i think about it. Me and him were just like 2 kids having a kids .I just found out i m having twins but i donnt know what they are yet.
Posted by angela; updated 07/14/04

Hey its anna the last one (named angela ) is my sister and everything is true .
Posted by anna; updated 07/14/04

I guess u should go ahead and have the 15anera cuz it`s a special night that you can have fun and it`s a dream come true
Posted by Maria; updated 07/14/04

Well i really think that you shouldn`t have it because alot of people are gonna talk that you are having a quinceanera while your pregnat so this means your only 14? omg ! i really think that you should just save your money especially know that your gonna have twins1 ok ? i hoped i helped! e-mail me at DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by crystal; updated 07/15/04

ANGELA I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD CANCEL IT BECAUSE WHY ARE YOU GOING TO GO LOOK LIKE YOU ARE TURNING INTO A WOMAN WHEN UR REALLY NOT!! AFTERWARDS YOUR GONNA MAKE YOUR PARENTS AND YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS. AND WHY WASTE ALL THAT MONEY THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR BABY!! JUST MAKE THAT INTO A BABY SHOWER!! GOOD LUCK, ARLENE
Posted by Arlene; updated 07/16/04

TRADITIONALY THE GIRL IS TO BE A VIRGIN , BUT IF YOU WANT TO BREAK THAT THEN HAVE A 15ERA,BUT IF I WAS YOU ID TAKE ALL THE MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE W/MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND JUST PARTY LIKE EUROPE OR PANAMA MORE THAN LIKELY VENEZUELA
Posted by YajairaZulaika; updated 07/27/04

Hey my name is Yoshabel. My friend who is 14 is also pregnant. I think that you should be happy that you are pregnant. I mean you love the dad of the twins right? well then it is your choice to have your 15 or not. Do you want it or not?
Posted by yoshabel; updated 07/27/04

What the hell is going on? keep your legs closed!
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/28/04

I AGREE WITH ALONDRA WHAT THE HELL HAVEN`T YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF CONDOMS?
AND PLUS I THINK WE ARE A LITTLE TOO YOUNG TO BE HAVING SEX DON` T YOU THINK?
E-MAIL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT @ DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 07/29/04

I mean i aint tryna judge nobody - although it is fun, but c`mon! what would you think if you were at a quince and the quinceanera walked out all big in the front lookin like she was bout to give birth during the surprise dance? i bet you would laugh - honey i know i would and then go to school and tell all my friends and all her friends what a fool she looked like! mami - do what the other mami said - do the baby shower!
Posted by Alondra; updated 07/29/04

I dont know who u ppl think u r telling me to close my legs and we did use a condom and im going to have a sweet 16 in july . We r moving to paris with my family so me and my soon to be husband in 2006 can start new lives together i found out last month that im going to have twin boys we r going to name them john and david and u should never have children this young in going threw so much pain right now and when school start sits going to be hard
Posted by anna; updated 08/04/04

Hey!gurl. I think that saving the money or throwin a baby shower is a good idea n it is true that you have to be a vigin to have a quince and good luck in paris
Posted by Jenny; updated 08/04/04

Hey well i think thats good that ur having a sweet 16..but wasnt ur sister `ANGELA` the one pregnat noy u...hmmm very interesting..well im outie..hope u guys have a great life.but i think this is all a lie an dif its not than good luck im having my 15 in septemer and if i got pregnta especially with twins my parents wouldnt let me have a quince ni un damn sweet 16 tampoco..
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/05/04

HEY!
DONT LET TOO MANY PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MAKE A DECISION FOR YOU!! BUT REMEMBER THAT MANY GIRLS HAVE 15`Z AND ARE NOT VIRGINS SO DONT LET PEOPLE MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ON THAT ONE!! BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR BABY SHOULD BE VERY INPORTANT TO YOU AND JUS BECAUSE YOU ENJOY ONE DAY FOR YOURSELF DOESNT MEAN THAT YOUR A BAD PERSON. AFTER THIS BABY IS HUR THERE IS NO MORE TYM FOR YOU SO ENJOY THE TYM YOU HAVE! GOOD LUCK WITH ER THING GURL, I SUPPORT YOU! ITS BRAVE TO EVEN KNOW THAT KNEWS AND SCARY! IF YOU NEED ANYTHN FROM A SUPPORTIVE FRIEND IM HURR! E~MAIL AIGH!
Posted by TwIx; updated 08/09/04