Quinceanera Capias

My daughter is having a Quinceanera and I have no idea on what to make for her padrinos and the court. Someone suggested capias or rosaries but I wouldn`t even begin to know what to do to make them. Can anyone help with any ideas or even suggestions and instructions?
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/01/04

Capias are very simple to make, yet some places charge you a lot for each piece. Basically you can find lace that`s about 1 inch to 1 1/2 in height, cut about 3 inches long. Take a needle and thread and put the lace thru the needle and thread, pull as you go to form a circle. In the center of the lace circle, you can place a ribbon printed with the quinceaneras name and date of the party. You can find small plastic number 15`s in party shops, or even walmart, hot glue it in the center on top of the ribbon, you can use small flowers instead of the number 15`s. They are very easy to make! And it will be inexpensive to do yourself. You can also visit some dollar stores and find some porcelain knick knacks that look like girls in quinceanera dresses to place on each table at the reception, you can take a gold pen/marker and write your dauther`s name and party date on each one! They are very inexpensive!
Posted by adriana; updated 08/02/04

Hi Lisa,
If you want to see what capias like adriana mentioned how to make can look like...here`s a web address to a site that has some examples. If you like making things yourself, it would probably be less expensive than having them made. Http://newmillenniumwear.com/chestfavor.htm
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 08/06/04