WUT COLOR SHOULD I CHOOSE 4 MY QUINCENEARA!!!

Okay sumone...anyone HELP! i cant decide wut color to choose for my quince. These are my choices-light yellow-very light blue-light green-burgundy-or laveder. Plz help me Thanx!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/07/04

Hey gurl i think the lght yellow would look cute and you can have like light yellow roses it would look very classy congrats and good luck
Posted by cathy; updated 08/07/04

Look to see what types of decorations come in each color. Look to see the types of gowns that you can find in each color. Choose from that. You may see a whole set of ideas in your theme that look really beautiful in yellow but not look as beautiful in blue. Start looking as soon as possible because this is surely something that you will want to choose for yourself and not have someone else choose for you unless you have a family member or a good friend who knows your taste and likes better than strangers do. They will be able to help you choose mostly based on your personality and the type of person that you are.
Posted by Mika; updated 08/08/04

My quinceanera is gonna be next year and I have my damas dresses. They`re gonna have short trapless light yellow dresses. And they are each gonna carry light yellow flowrer boquets. It`s really nice, so I would go with they yellow.
Posted by Connie; updated 08/08/04

Thanx, yellow was one of my first choices but wut kind of tuxes are the guyz supposed to wear....im just afraid that if they wear black suits nd like a yellow tie they might look like bees....lol. I havent actually seen the tuxes yet so maybe they`ll look better when i see them. Tell me wut u all think...plz
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Ok
Your damas should have lavender or baby blue dresses. Your Chambelans should have white tuxes. I f you choose lavender they can have a lavender tie if you choose baby blue they can have a baby blue one. There pretty colors and it worked for me.
Good luck
Maaliyah
Posted by Maaliyah; updated 08/08/04