Chambelon

Hey u guys.. Well my quinces is in octobber i have a lil bit of time to get my chambelon well last week i called this guy i like and asked him if he would like to be it and he was like ummm... Wat do i have to do and i was like well.. You just have to liek do a lil dance with me and blah blah and then he was like well im not good at dancing and i wa slie oh don`t worry me either and plus thats y im hiring this guy so he can teach us all how to dance but he never said no or yes he just told me to have a back up (just in case) and then he completly changed the subject. Well the next day i saw him he was like avoiding me and was only talking to his ex.. So i really don`t know wat do..
Posted by Audi; updated 08/06/04

Hey chick, well my best friend didn`t want to be my chambelan either, so I just got another one. This fool that u asked probably doesn`t wanna be in it, so now he doesn`t wanna tell you cuz he feels bad. I dunno I`m telling you that you need to find another chambelan cuz if he said he was thinking about it, and he didn`t tell u yes right on the spot, odds are he doesn`t wanna really be in it. You should get a guy que vale la pena. Hope I helped. I didn`t mean to be messed, if it sounds like that. Love, Connie
Posted by Connie; updated 08/06/04

Hey, yeah thats wat i was thinknig to well now i asked another guy and he said yes right away so i guess me and that other guy was not ment to be.. Oh well
And don`t worry, wat u told me was the truth and hey, the truth hurts but thanks... Hope ur quinces come out GREAT! wish u luck
Posted by Audi; updated 08/07/04

Connie,
Forget his ass!!! Your Chambelan should be somone special somone you have shared alot of good memories wit trust me it will make it even more special. I brought my best friend Edwin and it worked out real good.
Good luck
Maaliyah
Posted by Maaliyah; updated 08/08/04